EGR 1.03% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

Hard to argue with those points. All very valid and they do go...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hard to argue with those points. All very valid and they do go through my mind at times. Material progress would be great and it would have been great to get the Tanzania progress that has been alluded to

I try to make sure not to look through the lens of the small investor all the time and also think about the company's perspective.

I know companies where they hate the thought of going public due to the burden of reporting. And this is from companies staffed way better than EGR. Then look at other small cap companies scaling down comms due to the burden. Going from monthly updates to quarterly. I guess if you are desperate for that short term trade, you need the fluff all the time.

Would I like more comms. Yes. Doesnt everybody. But it comes with a burden. Personally, I accept that and rather they progress the projects, rather than focus on us needy small cap investors thirsty for news / (traders who use the silence to their advantage). I have completed large scale projects like this with the same design, permitting, cultural & fauna impacts, water, neighbour engagement, community engagement. Those quarterly anns that have been pumped up in recent times dont happen over night either. They are packed full of good stuff on progress.

Am I defending company too much? Maybe. But there is enough on this forum that play the other side. But Rome wasnt built in a day. And in big projects like this, there will now just be lots of normal progress and not material progress all the time. More stuff for the quarterlies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $2.505K 25.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17803 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 37809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.