TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

HI TB,Thanks for the post - well written and informative. TU...

1. 205 Posts.
    HI TB,

Thanks for the post - well written and informative. TU from me.

In hindsight the email address is a little confrontational, but reflected my feelings on the day. With time and good council by fellow shareholders my view is more tempered, however my expectations of improvement are as strong as ever. I guess I should create a new one - noted and on the agenda for the group to discuss.

In my opinion the group should formalise the argument/improvement opportunity and send to the board prior to the AGM to allow them time to consider and respond on the day or prior. Should the board fail to do this, then those attending can drive this at the AGM.

However, the purpose of the get together in Melbourne (and feedback from others via email) is to work through both the critical issues as seen by shareholders and the best method for communicating this. This is not just my campaign and I wish to be respectful of shareholders in our group, their desires, expectations and wishes.

As a group if we maintain greater than 5% shareholder support then the board must listen and respond appropriately.

Finally, TB - I like to hear from you... send me an email !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.