HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Pre AGM trading, page-4

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yeah they are likely not using PUT options to short. They might be doing naked shorting through shares not properly borrowed or more than likely they are simply washing shares or dumping to drop the price then hopefully buying back more at the lower price than dumped this reducing average buy price. Given the large dump last Friday morning they are probably washing I'd say perhaps through another account or broker/associate. It gives the perception of selling whilst the real buy order is filled.

If the price goes lower than 16 I'll commence averaging down myself and I'll probably not be the only one. There will also be new buyers plus the accumulator so if the strategy is to accumulate, that environment becomes more problematic for the accumulator the lower the price point and only really works if there is no other market interest to compete over a longer term.

They probably are somewhat successful from the previous 24 to 17 we've seen but things start to get a bit harder below here. Also if the recent rally we had was connected to the shorting supply then it's worth noting the accumulator bought roughly 5 to 10 million shares. Without knowing how many those were subsequently sold back to market at a loss I'd say the accumulator may be under water on that that and may need to bid to just recover what was sold to bring the price to 17...
    Last edited by BazzleDog: 22/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $348 24.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224594 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.