AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

pre announce, page-20

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I disagree.

The existing costs of both the impact of this condition and the costs of treatment are thoroughly researched by agronomists and animal husbandry organizations worldwide, and available to anyone with the ability to use google search.

My estimate of $20 per cow per year was based on research done in the UK and published in the Journal of Dairy research where current treatment costa are mentioned as between 8 and 60 pounds sterling per animal per year. I stayed at the low end of that range because I think that this treatment has to be competitively priced to have market impact.

This research was confirmed by checking several other sources. A $20 per year per animal cost of treatment is very reasonable. There is an assumption here that if this product could not be profitable sold and administered at such a price, then it would not proceed at all.

Other assumptions in my analysis are similarly researched, such as herd size, disease rates, and economic loss.

If you want to question any of my assumptions, go ahead, but don't waste my time by simply asserting that there are too many unknowns. I make my living doing these kinds of estimates, and sure, they are imprecise, but so what?

Knowing something is better than knowing nothing, and what I know is that this product will contribute $1 to the share price - plus or minus how much? maybe 50%. Eat it and like it or push your chair from the table. I don't care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.637K 648.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 103608077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22645579 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.