AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

pre announce, page-37

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Duggie- with respect I think you are missing the point of the first sentence where it say it does work, the rest of it is up to farmers to make things clean etc and so on, but what needs to be remembered and why mastitis will always be around, is that cows are in fields laying in manure and mud where pathogens can enter the system, flies land on the teats and leave germs that get into the system, so whilst husbandry is important it cant stop the incidence. So having a nutritional support to lower scc is the holy grail for farmers as there is no withholding period as there is with anti biotics, and at the end of the day, we must get anti biotics out of the food chain as it is having an incalculable effect of humans, some EU countries are already looking at stopping their use in animals that are used for food

Conclusion from the Irish article cited:
    "Conclusion- Nutrition can influence the cows resistance to mastitis.(However, it does not influence the exposure of teat endsto pathogens. Mastitis control begins with implementation of the five-point control programme as well as providing a clean dry environment for cows. Ensuring that the cow has adequate energy, minerals and vitamins for optimal milk production is essential for the maintenance of udder health and immune status. However, it should be noted that if mastitis control practices are poor then these will outweigh any potential influence of energy balance, mineral or vitamin status.)

A holistic approach to mastitis control
    should be taken and nutritional management is but one
    part of the control programme."

The big big difference with all the published data on Vit E and antioxidants is that they have all used normal vit e, this is the first time TPM has been used as the driver, and the results are quite spectacular

The cows in group B did have clinical mastitis (anything over 700k SCC) and now many of them are back in the milking herd, wheras they would have been culled from the herd and sent for slaughter, so the natural product HAS shown a brilliant response, this seems to be new never heard of science, and as such I would presume MMA and POH are keeping this information very close to their chest until t?s are crossed and I?s are dotted commercially with global partners as Esra indicated yesterday

I see MMA has also provided 20 odd peer review papers to read up on this science, but don?t forget all of those didn?t have TPM.

No matter what your background and viewpoint- you have to agree this is a breakthru for the industry.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $88 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 94188418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75939351 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.