PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Pre approval marketing has begun., page-8

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6701
    Nah I kinda disagree, while it may appear that only the positive posts get highlighted, this is not true.

I myself came to hear of potential competition like:

GLP1972
    Lorecivivint
    Stem Cells
    PRP

That I didn't know about before and could research and learn why they aren't a problem for us, solely from this forum over time.

I have learnt about many subtopics in OA purely because of posters on here.

We have heard negatives and positives and have been able to formulate and discuss our thoughts.

If we were purely blind 'pumpers' as you say we wouldn't be interviewing outsiders, we would be asking questions, conducting threads to formulate questions to management.

We wouldn't have the ability or entertain so many great media articles about others and OA topics and again discuss charts and where we see the stock going. If TC says and shows that we are currently in a downward 1.5 std dev. channel at the moment we don't reject and boo him - ever.

Totally disagree with you.
    We welcome negatives as long a they are respectively delivered and dont have nasty for the sake of being negative connotations. I'm sorry if the positives are just so many and completely disorientate/overwhelm some on here. I'm sure there are a few other stocks out there that will provide much more negative vibes and prospects out there.

Good luck

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.