TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Pre-capital raising analysis, page-80

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    zee,
    I dont think anybody here is beating a drum about being the biggest in the world means the most at all.
    in fact speaking with BB the other day, he could not give a hoot about whether Ton is the biggest in the world.

the truth is though, it is the biggest, and we cannot stop the commentary which states the facts so beyond our control so to speak.

with regards to mns having higher purity, well that was yesteryear, things have changed quite dramatically and the only way any mns holder will subscribe to the view is after the first set of results from Ancuabe whereby I think most holders will be red faced or truly pissed of the upcoming biggest just got bigger and better yet again so then what are they going to say? my answer is who cares, its envy or flaming yet I really do still wish them well.

as for the Z and V, well that part of the story is also true, yet there are a few more other steps in the current FS that need to be looked at prior to moving towards dealing with it, but the answers and info will come in due time regarding this, and its not a case of that Yes we have it and there it is, but more so a question of can we produce in volume as a byproduct efficient enough and cost effectively to warrant selling it as a byproduct, which really begs the best question to ask IMO, but in the meantime it is outstanding grades to have extra options to integrate this and create such extra revenue streams should the ability to create successfully unfold.

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.