SRK 11.0% 3.7¢ strike resources limited

pre feasibility results confirm world class...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    PRE-FEASIBILITY RESULTS CONFIRM WORLD CLASS
    PROSPECTS FOR APURIMAC PROJECT IN PERU

Strike Resources Limited is pleased to announce the completion of the Pre-Feasibility
    Study (PFS) for its flagship Apurimac Iron Ore Project (the Project), in Peru.
    The PFS, which took nearly a year to complete at a cost of approximately A$2.75
    million, focused upon the development of a 20 million tonne per annum (20Mtpa)
    mining operation with iron ore concentrate transported to the coast for shipment via a
    slurry pipeline.
    The PFS has confirmed that the Project has the potential to become a highly profitable
    world class iron ore operation, with:
    • Significant re-rating of resource inventory from JORC Inferred to JORC
    Indicated of 133 million tonnes (Mt)
    • Average operating costs of approximately US$14.5 per tonne
    • Total capital cost of approximately US$2.3 billion
    • High quality product grading +68%Fe, very low in Alumina, Phosphorous and
    other impurities
    If iron ore prices maintain their current levels, an operating cash surplus of
    approximately US$1.44 billion is forecast for the first full year of production and
    Project cash flows would be sufficient to repay the Project’s total capital cost within 2
    years.
    First production from the Project is scheduled for the first half of 2012. Strike is now
    focussing on expanding its resource inventory in Apurimac and the commencement of a
    Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS).
    Commenting on the results of the PFS, Dr John Stephenson, Chairman of Strike said:
    "The completion of the Pre-Feasibility Study for Strike's Apurimac Iron Ore Project in
    Peru marks a major milestone for Strike and its Peruvian stakeholders. The
    independent studies by consultants of world standing in their field, together with inhouse
    analysis, has shown that the Apurimac Project alone has the capacity to deliver
    to Strike and its shareholders a highly profitable long term source of cash flow. This
    will be transforming for Strike, positioning it as a leading producer of high grade iron
    ores, principally for the Asian market.
    “I am extremely encouraged and excited by the results of this PFS and look forward to
    the next phase in the Project's development. Strike is confident that substantially
    more resources both at Apurimac and at Strike's other major Peruvian iron ore project
    at Cuzco will be uncovered within the next twelve months."
    20080723 SRK Pre-Feasibility Results Confirm World Class Prospects for Apurimac Project in Peru.doc
    - 2 -
    DETAILS OF PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDY
    In August 2007, Strike commenced its PFS programme, under the overall supervision of
    Strike Director Professor Malcolm Richmond, to support a 20 Mtpa mining operation
    from its Apurimac Project area. The PFS included a series of studies project managed
    by Sinclair Knight Mertz (SKM). These studies covered the following broad areas:
    Study Areas
    STUDY PRIME RESPONSIBILITY
    Geology, Mining and Resource Snowden Group
    Mineralogy, Petrology and Characterisation CSIRO
    Process system design and testing Sinclair Knight Merz
    Plant and Site, Mechanical, Electrical, Power
    Supply, Port and Mine
    Sinclair Knight Merz
    Infrastructure Mine and Port Sinclair Knight Merz
    Port facilities Marine COSAPI S.A.
    Pipeline Design Pipeline Systems Incorporated (PSI)
    Community and Environment Sinclair Knight Merz
    Risk Analysis Sinclair Knight Merz
    Capital Cost Estimate and Operating Cost Estimate Sinclair Knight Merz
    The results of these studies are summarised below:
    OPERATING COSTS
    Average operating costs (excluding contingency, royalty and depreciation charges) per
    tonne of dry concentrate at full production are estimated (with an accuracy of +25%/-
    10%) to be US$14.49 per tonne.
    An additional provision for contingency or ‘risk’ costs has been estimated at $1.45 per
    tonne.
    Operating Costs
    Cost US$/t Dry
    Description Concentrate
    Process, General and Administration 0.93
    Reagents and Consumables 1.03
    Infrastructure 0.40
    Power 2.74
    Spares 2.78
    Mining and Geology 6.30
    Port Operations 0.32
    Total 14.50
    Contingency 1.45
    Total including Contingency 15.95
    These operating costs are extremely competitive when compared with current and
    planned producers in Australia. Furthermore, this competitive advantage is likely to
    improve over time due to significantly higher inflationary pressures in the mining sector
    in Northern Australia compared to that in Peru.
    20080723 SRK Pre-Feasibility Results Confirm World Class Prospects for Apurimac Project in Peru.doc
    - 3 -
    Operating Cost Comparison with Australian Iron Ore Companies
    Company Cash costs before
    royalties
    A$/t FOB
    Strike Resources (US$/t) 16
    Fortescue Metals (FMG) – DSO 24
    BHP (US$/t) 29
    Rio Tinto (US$/t) 30
    Midwest Corporation – DSO 38*
    Murchison Metals – DSO 38*
    Mount Gibson – DSO 42
    Portman – DSO 42
    Grange Resources – BFO 45
    Gindalbie Metals - DSO 48
    Source: BBY Limited (from Company Reports and Forecasts)
    * Includes A$9 capital charge for rail and port
    DSO = Direct Shipping Ore BFO = Beneficiated Feed Ore
    CAPITAL COST ESTIMATES
    Total direct and indirect costs for the project including engineering, procurement and
    commissioning are estimated (with an accuracy of +25%/-10%) to be approximately
    US$2.3 billion.
    An additional provision for contingency or ‘risk’ costs (which also includes an allowance
    for further possible savings, presently under review) has been estimated at US$200
    million.
    Capital Cost by area
    Description Cost US$M
    Mine Site and off site infrastructure 361,082
    Process Plant 341,971
    Tailings 4 8,329
    Concentrate Pipeline 489,962
    Port 280,962
    Water Supply 3 4,886
    Electrical and Communications 5 4,654
    Total Indirects 692,765
    Total 2,304,611
    Contingency 200,555
    Total incl. Contingency 2,505,166
    Indirect costs include (among other items) an allowance for Engineering, Procurement,
    Construction Management (EPCM), equipment freight and insurance, customs duties,
    start-up and commissioning.
    - 4 -
    The capital cost estimates were developed from a detailed work breakdown structure
    of each process, with costs for equipment based upon budget quotations from major
    suppliers. A selection of contractors and suppliers were interviewed to compile
    relevant information for setting applicable rates and costings. A field survey in Peru
    was also completed, to check the correctness of rates.
    FINANCIAL EVALUATION
    Financial analysis by Strike confirms that the Project economics are potentially highly
    attractive.
    The capital and operating cost estimates from the studies, together with a conservative
    assumption of an average price of US$60 FOB per tonne of concentrate, suggest the
    Project will generate an operating cash surplus in the first full year of production of
    approximately US$890 million. If iron prices maintain their current levels (equivalent
    to approximately US$94 FOB), operating cash surplus in the first full year of production
    is forecast to reach approximately US$1.44 billion and would be sufficient to repay the
    Project’s capital cost within 2 years.
    GEOLOGY AND RESOURCE
    The focus of this study has been the Opaban I and Opaban III deposits, which were
    previously announced by Strike to represent a JORC Inferred Resource of 172 million
    tonnes at 62.28% Fe1.
    The Resource Estimate by Snowden Group has now provided a significant re-rating of
    the resource, from Inferred to Indicated status, delivering a total JORC Indicated
    Resource of 133,530,000 tonnes, more than 93% of which has been included in the mine
    plan.
    JORC Indicated Resource Estimate
    Location Tonnes Fe% AI2O3% SiO2% P% S%
    Opaban I 125,000,000 59.26 2.12 7.87 0.04 0.14
    Opaban III 8,530,000 62.08 1.37 4.58 0.07 0.25
    Total/Average 133,530,000 59.40 2.07 7.66 0.04 0.15
    The main Opaban I deposit is an iron-skarn deposit, tabular-shaped and generally flatlying.
    Drilling has so far defined the dimensions of a mineralised body as being
    approximately 1,600 metres long by 300 metres wide, in a zone in which massive iron
    oxide deposits occur in several locations along a 5 kilometre northwest trend.
    TRANSPORTATION
    The transportation of ore will be by slurry pipeline from the mine site to the port. The
    pipeline route has been determined and is 363 kilometres in length. This route is
    shown in Annexure A.
    The pipeline will consist of 26/22 inch diameter, unlined, API X70 steel pipeline with
    two pump stations, one valve station and five choke stations.
    1 Refer 23 August 2006: ASX market announcement titled “Peru Iron Ore Update on Apurimac
    Project“and 19 July 2007: ASX market announcement titled “Apurimac Project - JORC Resource
    Statement”
    - 5 -
    The pump stations will be located one at the mine site and one located 85 kilometres
    along the pipeline route. The pump stations will provide the energy to transport the
    concentrate through the pipeline.
    The valve station will be required to isolate the pipeline system into two separate parts
    when the pipeline is shut down, reducing the static head in the pipeline system to
    approximately 4,000 metres of iron ore concentrate.
    The chokes will be required to dissipate energy (dynamic head) in the pipeline as the
    iron-ore concentrate descends from approximately 4,000 metres off the Peruvian
    Altiplano.
    MINING INFRASTRUCTURE
    A conceptual mine study into the Opaban I and Opaban III resources has been developed
    upon the basis that additional resource inventories are identified to support a
    production rate of 20Mtpa over 20 years.
    This study has provided:
    • Conceptual pit designs and infrastructure
    • Conceptual site layout, including location of main waste dump and haul
    roads
    • Conceptual mining schedule aimed at optimising value during the extraction
    of the Opaban I and Opaban III resources and conceptual satellite deposits
    • Estimation of operating costs and capital costs for the mining operation
    Mine strip ratios have been estimated at 1.71 for Opaban I and 0.66 at Opaban III. A
    more detailed geotechnical drilling programme will be required to ensure the correct
    pit slope angle is used. A highly conservative angle of 35 degrees has been used for the
    study, so the potential exists to steepen the slope and therefore reduce the strip ratio
    and further reduce mining costs.
    MINERALOGY, PETROLOGY AND CHARACTERISATION
    CSIRO were commissioned to complete characterisation of the mineralogical and
    petrological characteristics of iron oxides from the various ore types found in the
    Opaban I deposit.
    The work identified four important characteristics:
    • The iron mineralogy is made up of 60% hematite and 40% magnetite
    • The ore is coarse grained
    • There is widespread internal fracturing within the grains
    • The gangue minerals comprise silicates which are, relative to iron minerals,
    very soft
    - 6 -
    Magnetic (low intensity and high intensity) test work on reverse circulation chip
    samples was very successful and has returned product grades at coarse crushing with
    particle sizes of 80% passing 125 and 250 microns as follows:
    Metallurgical Test Work Results
    Product Grade
    Fe 68.02 % to 68.28%
    Al2O3 0.30% to 0.35%
    SiO2 1.51% to 1.77%
    P 0.01% to 0.02%
    These excellent results suggest low energy consumption for the beneficiation process,
    which means lower operating costs. No floatation circuit is required as part of the
    beneficiation process.
    PROCESS SYSTEM DESIGN AND FLOW SHEET
    The Process Flow Sheet developed by SKM is shown in Annexure B. The beneficiation
    and production concept developed for the Opaban I and Opaban III ore bodies will
    require:
    • A Primary Gyratory Crusher for primary size reduction from minus 1000mm
    maximum to a P80 of 90mm
    • Secondary crushing and screening in closed circuit for feed size reduction
    from a feed P80 of 90mm to a P80 of approximately 13mm
    • High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) for the first stage of fines production
    • Wet screening of HPGR product at 4mm in closed circuit
    • Primary Ball mills for reduction to a P80 of 0.25mm
    Since the run of mine (ROM) grade is a very high 57% Fe and the mineralogy is
    conveniently interlocked magnetite/hematite, a simple two step magnetic separation
    will produce a high grade product.
    The two steps of magnetic separation will be as follows:
    • Low Intensity Magnetic Separators (LIMS) for magnetite concentration
    roughing and cleaning stages
    • Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separators (WHIMS) for hematite concentration
    from the LIMS tailings
    The concentrates will be ground to 100% passing 150 microns and 80% passing 48
    microns, thickened and transported as slurry to the port via pipeline. At the port they
    will be dewatered (filtered) and stock piled for shipment.
    An overall process route has been defined based upon the design tonnage of 20Mtpa of
    dry concentrate grading approximately 68% Fe and a mass recovery from ROM feed of
    70.3% based upon the expected head grade of 57% Fe.
    - 7 -
    PORT SITE
    Port selection was based on the following principal considerations:
    • The port site needs to be sheltered from prevailing weather conditions and
    have a minimum of 20 metres water depth at low tides
    • The land area for the port site needs to have adequate space for dewatering
    facilities, stockpiles and residential buffer zone
    • The wharf facility must accommodate a 7,000 – 10,000 tonne per hour
    travelling shiploader, ship manoeuvring space, dolphins, buoys and
    anchorage locations
    • The site must be able to accommodate expansion to 40 Mtpa stockpiling,
    loading and shipping
    The bay of Tres Hermanas has been selected at the preferred location for the
    establishment of the Port Facility.
    Tres Hermanas has natural deep
    water and a semi submerged reef
    extending offshore, which offers
    protection from the prevailing
    weather.
    Bathymetric studies, including
    depth sounding and contour
    plotting have confirmed the
    suitability of the deep harbour.
    A depth of 20 metres is available at
    approximately 300 metres off
    shore. Jet probing of the bay area
    showed the sea bed to be several
    metres of sand over a rock base.
    Aerial photograph of Tres Hermanas Port Site Location
    The conceptual design of the port at Tres Hermanas comprises:
    • A rock fill breakwater based on the existing semi-submerged reef (thus
    requiring minimum additional rock fill) on the southern boundary of the bay
    • A steel and concrete wharf structure that supports a 7,000 tonne/hour ship
    loader
    • Mooring dolphins suitable for 150,000+ tonne cape sized vessels
    • Service jetty for tug boat access
    • Navigation aids and buoys
    The land area at Tres Hermanas is relatively flat, devoid of any sort of vegetation and
    is uninhabited. As such, it is highly suitable for the location of facilities to dewater,
    stockpile and load product at a rate of 20 to 40 Mtpa.
    Tres Hermanas is situated 13 kilometres from the town of San Juan and therefore
    allows the workforce to live in an existing town close by.
    - 8 -
    PORT INFRASTRUCTURE
    The main elements of Port Infrastructure will comprise:
    • Filtration Plant
    • Product Stacker
    • Product Reclaimer
    • Shiploader
    The iron ore concentrate will be dewatered at the port through a filter system.
    Concentrate will then be fed by conveyor belt to the product stacker, which will feed
    on to the boom conveyor and discharge on to four stockpiles each holding
    approximately 250,000 tonnes.
    Stockpiled material will be reclaimed from the stockpiles by the Product Reclaimer and
    fed to the Ship Loader.
    POWER SUPPLY AND RETICULATION
    Power requirements for the Project at the mine site and port will be serviced from
    existing surplus capacity from the national grid system.
    The power requirement for the mine site is estimated at 125MW and for the port site
    14MW, both of which can be serviced through the construction of new transmission
    lines to Peru’s main electricity grid.
    For the mine site, connection to the grid will be via an existing substation at Cotaruse,
    requiring approximately 100 kilometres of new transmission line to be constructed.
    For the Port, connection to the grid will be at the Marcona Substation near San Nicolas
    Port, requiring a new 30 kilometre transmission line.
    WATER SUPPLY
    The mine site is fortunate in its location in that there are large bodies of water nearby
    and the region has high levels of rainfall. The estimated quantity of water required for
    the mine site and pipeline operation is 17.8Mm3 (17.8 gigalitres) annually.
    The preliminary water modelling indicates that available water resources will be
    sufficient to cover the demands for both the plant and for concentrate transport to the
    coast.
    It is envisaged that the development of the water supply for the mine will also result in
    significant improvements to the quantity and quality of water supply to the local
    communities.
    Works required to store and distribute water to the mine site will include the
    construction of a small dam, charge tank, storage reservoir, pumping station and
    pipeline.
    The disposal of 12Mm3 (12 gigalitres) of water from the filter plant at the port presents
    an opportunity for the Project to enhance sustainable agriculture in the region.
    - 9 -
    ENVIRONMENTAL AND COMMUNITIES
    The Project faces the usual environmental and community risks to any project at this
    development stage.
    The biophysical environmental challenges of rehabilitation, water management, flora
    and fauna, air, noise control and cultural heritage matters appear relatively
    straightforward using proven industry practices to manage the impacts to acceptable
    levels.
    Establishment of trust between the project and the local regional communities will be
    essential to address community concerns about the Project.
    NEXT STEPS
    With the positive results from the PFS, Strike is now aggressively targeting the
    following key Project milestones;
    • Expanding resource inventory in Apurimac to +300Mt (December 2008)
    • Completion of Railway Scoping Study (September 2008)
    • Completion of Bankable Feasibility Study (June 2009)
    • First Production from Apurimac (first half of 2012)
    Strike is investigating project alternatives to the central case described above,
    including the use of contract mining (to reduce direct Project capital costs) and the use
    of a railway instead of a slurry pipeline.
    A Preliminary Scoping Study suggests that a railway for transporting sinter fines and
    lump from the mine to the coast is technically feasible and would offer significant cost
    savings at the mine beneficiation plant. Further work is currently underway to more
    accurately analyse the value trade off. This work is expected to be completed by the
    end of September 2008.
    Strike notes that production from its Cuzco Lump Project is scheduled to commence
    sooner than the Apurimac Project, as Strike is aiming to commence 1 to 2Mtpa of lump
    production from its Cuzco Project area in 2009 to generate early cashflow.
    Also, Strike notes the potential for an additional 20Mtpa production from the Cuzco
    Project area. However the Cuzco area was outside the scope of this Pre-Feasibility
    Study.
    For further information:
    John Stephenson Shanker Madan
    Chairman Managing Director
    T | (08) 9214 9700 T | (08) 9214 9700
    E | [email protected] E | [email protected]
    The information in this announcement that relates to Exploration Results, Mineral Resources or Ore Reserves has been
    compiled by Mr Hem Shanker Madan who is a Member of The Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr Madan
    is the Managing Director of the Company. Mr Madan has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of
    mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking, to qualify as a
    Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Mineral Resources and Ore
    Reserves (the JORC Code).” Mr Madan consents to the inclusion in this announcement of the matters based on his
    information in the form and context in which it appears.
    DATUM ELEV
    0+000 10+000 20+000 30+000 40+000 50+000 60+000 70+000 80+000 90+000 100+000 110+000 120+000 130+000 140+000 150+000 160+000 170+000 180+000 190+000 200+000 210+000 220+000 230+000 240+000 250+000 260+000 270+000 280+000 290+000 300+000 310+000 320+000 330+000 340+000 350+000 360+000
    PUMP STATION 1
    KP. 0+000
    PUMP STATION 2
    KP. 85+000
    CHOKE STATION 1
    KP. 240+000
    CHOKE STATION 2
    KP. 256+000
    CHOKE STATION 3
    KP. 286+000
    TERMINAL STATION 1
    KP. 363+000
    CHOKE STATION 4
    KP. 320+000
    VALVE STATION 1
    KP. 180+000
    BY ROAD
    CORRIDOR
    BY ROAD
    CORRIDOR
    BY ROAD
    CORRIDOR
    ROAD
    CORRIDOR
    BY
    ROAD
    CORRIDOR
    BY
    Mine Site Location
    Coordinates :
    N 8,483,722.08; E 680,436.31
    Elevation :
    3837 MASL
    Port
    Legend
    Pipeline Corridor (5 Km)
    OPTION B-5
    Panamerican Highway
    Secondary Road
    River
    Department Limits
    Province Limits
    National Reserve
    1.- TOPOGRAPHY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY INSTITUTO GEOGRÁFICO
    NACIONAL DEL PERÚ (IGN).
    2.- NATIONAL RESERVES PROVIDED BY INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE
    RECURSOS NATURALES DEL PERÚ (INRENA).
    3.- THE STARTING POINT (MINE SITE - OPABAN 1) AND THE LOCATION
    OF THE 3 PORTS (DE LOMAS PORT, TRES HEMANAS PORT,
    SAN JUAN PORT), IS PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT.
    4.- COORDINATE SYSTEM ( WGS 1984 UTM Zone 18S).
    PJP5209-DWG-PL-007 B
    OPTION B-5
    OPABAN 1 TO TRES HERMANAS PORT
    PLAN & PROFILE
    ISSUED 07/02/08 FOR INTERNAL REVIEW
    ISSUED FOR CLIENT REVIEW
    A
    B
    JLC JDR PFM
    M. LETELIER J.L. CALIXTO INDICATED
    OPTION B-5 - PROFILE
    HORIZONTAL SCALE 1:600,000
    VERTICAL SCALE 1:200,000
    363+000
    360+000
    355+000
    350+000
    345+000
    340+000
    335+000
    330+000
    325+000
    320+000
    315+000
    310+000
    305+000
    300+000
    295+000
    290+000
    285+000
    280+000
    275+000
    270+000
    265+000
    260+000
    255+000
    250+000
    245+000
    240+000
    235+000
    230+000
    225+000
    220+000
    215+000
    205+000
    200+000
    195+000
    190+000
    185+000
    180+000
    170+000
    165+000
    160+000
    155+000
    150+000
    145+000
    140+000
    135+000
    130+000
    125+000
    120+000
    115+000
    110+000
    105+000
    100+000
    95+000
    90+000
    85+000
    80+000
    75+000
    70+000
    65+000
    60+000
    55+000
    50+000
    45+000
    40+000
    35+000
    30+000
    25+000
    20+000
    15+000
    10+000
    5+000
    0+000
    Puquio
    PUMP STATION 1
    Kp. 0+000
    PUMP STATION 2
    Kp. 85+000
    CHOKE STATION 4
    Kp. 320+000
    CHOKE STATION 1
    Kp. 240+000
    CHOKE STATION 2
    Kp. 256+000
    CHOKE STATION 3
    Kp. 286+000
    TERMINAL STATION 1
    Kp. 363+000
    VALVE STATION 1
    Kp. 180+000
    OPABAN 1
    De Lomas Port
    Tres Hermanas
    Port
    San Juan
    Port
    Pampa Galeras
    Barbara D'Achille
    (National Reserve)
    Cotahuasi
    (National Reserve)
    OPTION B-5
    363 Km
    LUCANAS
    NAZCA
    ICA
    AYMARAES
    PARINACOCHAS
    CARAVELI
    LA UNION
    HUAYTARA
    SUCRE
    ANDAHUAYLAS
    ABANCAY
    PALPA
    CARAVELI
    HUANCA SANCOS
    ANTABAMBA
    VICTOR FAJARDO
    GRAU
    PAUCAR DEL SARA SARA
    CONDESUYOS
    VILCAS HUAMAN
    CHINCHEROS
    CANGALLO
    CASTILLA
    AYACUCHO
    ICA
    APURIMAC
    AREQUIPA
    AREQUIPA
    HUANCAVELICA
    TINTAY
    TURPO
    ANDAHUAYLAS
    HUANCARAMA
    CHAPIMARCA
    PICHIRHUA
    LUCRE
    TOQUEBAMBA
    SAN JUAN DE CHACÑA
    HUANCARPUQUIO
    JAQUI
    Acarí
    Bella Unión
    San Nicolas
    ANISO
    UPAHUACHO
    PACAPAUSA
    SAN FRANCISCO DE REVACAYCO
    CHAVIÑA
    CHAQUIPAMPA HUISJATAGNA
    ALHACONE
    HUAYLLANE
    CHANTANE
    HUANCA HUANCA
    PUQUIO
    LUCANAS
    S/N
    SAN JUAN
    SAN CRISTOBAL
    SAN PEDRO
    PUNCUHUAJA
    SANTA ISABEL
    SALSA
    SAN ANDRES
    SANTIAGO DE VADO
    NASCA
    NASCA
    VISTA ALEGRE
    PIRCA
    SAN LUIS PAJONAL
    CUPARA
    SANTIAGO NUEVO
    TAMBO QUEMADO
    UCHUYMARCA
    BUENAVISTA
    UCHUYTAMBO
    CHUQUIMARAN (DESTRUIDO)
    YANACA
    SORAYA
    SAÑAYCA
    ANCOBAMBA
    CHALHUANCA
    TORAYA
    COTARUSE
    CARAIBAMBA
    HUAYLLO
    COLCA
    PAMPAMARCA
    AYAHUAY
    TIAPARO
    POCOHUANCAPACHACONAS
    TAPAIRIHUA
    TINTAY
    SORAS
    APONGO
    CABANA
    CHIPAO
    AUCARA
    ANDAMARCA
    SONDONDO
    QUEROBAMBA
    ISHUA
    PAMPACHIRI
    MORCOLLA
    HUACAÑA
    PAICO
    POMACOCHA
    QUECA
    ASQUIPATA
    MOYOBAMBA
    RACJAYA
    SANTA ANA DE HUAYCAHUACHO
    SAN PEDRO DE LARCAY
    SANTIAGO DE PAUCARA
    JAHUAY
    ACARI
    LUCASI
    EL TORO
    AMATO
    LA ENCAÑADA
    NEGRA
    MACHADO
    PONGO
    COLAPAMPA
    HUAJUMA
    ARENAL
    TRANCA GRANDE
    LOS CARACOLES
    BEATITA
    CHALCO
    LA MUÑA
    MILAGROSA
    CELESTINA
    LLUCYUCA
    TOSO
    PARAJE
    PAMPA ALTA
    MOCHILCO
    EL PUENTE
    DEGOLLADERO
    SANTA ROSA
    SEVILLANA
    LOS RIFLES
    DOS POZOS
    LA LOZA
    LOS ANGE LES
    TRANCA BAJA
    CUESTA DEL MOLINO
    LLAMACHAYOC
    COLORADO
    PEDREGOSA
    BUENAVISTA
    LA MONJA
    LA MANCHA
    TORO MUERTO
    SAN FRANCISCO
    BRASIL
    CUESTA BOTITANO
    HUARANGUITO
    GRANDE
    SAN VICENTE
    DESPENSA
    LLANO LOMA
    BATIDERO DESAGUE
    LOS ESPINOS
    CHALCO
    ACARI
    PONGO
    ENNO
    FILLO
    ANCO
    LAYO
    PIRURO
    PAICA
    TISANI
    PALLCCA
    HUAYLLA
    PAMPAHUASI
    CHAGUAYA
    CHUPA
    PUICO
    ACHUANE
    CHAUPI
    TIPICCOCHA
    PALCA
    COLLPA
    LLOCA
    PUCA
    PASCANA
    MUCCGA
    PALLCA
    PALLANCATA
    RAYO
    TINCOJ
    COTANI
    CANCALLA
    CHACALLAU
    CHUSPA
    TACRA
    LOLLOTA
    ICHUMARCA
    SAN JACINTO
    PARARANI
    UTCO
    CAJUANE
    CAHUIÑA
    ANTACCOLLO
    COCHAHUACHO
    MAJLLA
    DELLAMCAMA
    OCCSALLAHUAYCCO
    PILLONE
    UCHACHA
    ANGOSTURA
    JUISAPATA
    QUELLOCASA
    NEGRO
    QUILCACCASA
    HUCAÑA
    CANCAÑO
    CULEBRILLA
    CAPILLA
    TOTORAPAMPA
    CARIAPANA
    PUCARA
    LAHUALLA
    QUISMARPAMPA
    TAMBO
    TOCRA
    YAURIMOCCO
    AMAYANI
    CHINQ UIRAY
    BOLSANI
    CARAYBAMBA
    CCAYCOPALLCCA
    QUELLO PATA
    OTORUNCO
    JACULTAMAYOC
    QUEÑAPUGRO
    PAMPACANCHA
    CARHUAYOC
    TACCR A
    UCHUYHUASI
    PILPINTO
    CHACUTA
    SULLCA
    JACULTA
    ACCHIHUASI
    PISAJOIRE
    VERDE VERDE
    PACCHETATA
    PELLONE
    TRAPICHE
    TACCATA
    SAYATA
    PUCAMACHAY
    TOLORA
    TUMAC HUAYCCO
    JANCORIPAYOC
    CHACAPAMPA
    ANCO RACCRA
    LAJUATA
    MILLPO
    SAYCATA
    AUQUILLCA
    COLANI
    CARAPAMPA
    HUAMANCUTE
    CUCUNSA
    SANJUARA
    YANAMACHAY
    HUINCHUYO
    SINEGUILLA
    CHAHUAYLLO
    CAIRALLCA
    LINDERO
    CHOQUE
    TUMACORCCO
    COCHALOMA
    SEÑUERE
    HUAÑACACA
    AZARANTA
    HUINCHUY
    PACOCIRCA
    COLCACHACA
    QUILCATA
    COLLAPAMPA
    JIMENEZ
    CONDORHUASI
    ISCAHUACA
    CHUNCURUMI
    PISCAPUQUIO
    YURACPACCHA
    JAMAYACHI TORMINE
    PALCASHERA
    PALCA PALCA
    PILLUNIHUAYCCO
    PATAN
    PACCHICHACA
    SAURIROSA
    PISQUICCOCHA
    XEXAJAYA
    HUAYLLACUCHO
    ANTAOCCO
    SOYHUAPAMPA
    CCATUNCULLA
    HUITOPATA
    SUYAMARCA
    VISCACHANE
    HUAYUNCA
    CONCAHUASI
    COLLACOLLAPAMPA
    HUARUTO
    HUINCAUYO
    QUISCAPASO
    COLLPA
    PACCHICHACA
    PALCA
    PARARANI
    PALLANCATA
    TISANI
    CAPILLA
    NEGRO
    PAMPAHUASI
    AJA
    CRUCERO
    AMOCA
    ANYAHUALA
    LLAIHUA
    BESICA
    TARUGA
    LAS TRANCAS
    HUAPI
    UCHUCHUMA
    TASTAYA
    TAYAPUNCO
    PACCHA
    QUIRAUNIOC
    INCACORRAL
    CHUQUIMARAN
    RIO SECO
    RAGCHI
    CHOJACOC
    ARCOHUAYJO
    NASCA
    TAMBO QUEMADO
    TAINO
    LLOQUEPATA
    TRANCAHUAYJO
    JARHUAC
    MATARA
    CAJLLU
    HONDA
    HUACHAYA
    SOCOS
    AJOHUAYCO
    YAURILLA
    JACRUYLLA
    TRANCAS
    PUCARA
    CARRIZAL
    SUITURUMI
    JAPACM ACHAY
    ASNO POTRERO
    APOHUAYJOJARAJARA
    SOCTOLLA
    IQUIÑA
    INGENIO
    CABRACANCHE
    JUANILLO
    TUNAL
    PAJCHA
    SAUCE
    TALACO
    JESJAPAMPA
    YURACYACU
    HUAYUCRO
    TINQUICORRAL
    CHAQUIHUAYJO
    CHAUCHILLA
    CUCHILLA
    CHAJILLAY
    ILLATORO
    CAYARA
    TOROMUERTO
    TORO MUERTO
    HUARANGUILLO
    SAPAYAL
    HOSPICIO
    PAUCAYOC
    VETILLA
    CANGUNGUE
    MOLLEPUQUIO
    CAJA
    ACONCHE
    PACAYNIHUA
    TAJO
    ACHUHUACO
    PAMPILLA
    PIEDRAGRANDE
    QUEÑA HUASI
    SAN VICENTE
    SAUCHUOC
    URUPALLA
    CANGANA
    TIERRA BLANCA
    HUANUPATA
    CHOZA
    PABELLON
    JAMAYOC
    VIEJA
    QUEMAZON
    UCHURUMI LINDERO
    PONGO
    USTUMA
    HUALLPAMAYO
    SANTIAGO
    SANTA ROSA
    ANGOSTURA
    UCHUYTAMBO
    HUARICOCHA
    YARAJALA
    MACHAYHUASI
    GRANDE
    CAMPAMAYOC
    CHIMANCA
    PACAYNIOC
    FALDAGRANDE
    MOLINO
    SURCUÑA
    CHACRACHACHA
    HUICIPARA
    TANYAPALLJA
    CINCO CRUCES
    SOL DE ORO
    AGUAPERDIDA
    PACCHAPATA
    SAN VICENTE
    ACONCHE
    CHAQUIHUAYJO
    SAN VICENTE
    HONDA
    SOCOS
    JESJAPAMPA
    HUANUPATA
    HUAPI
    TUNAL
    CHAUCHILLA
    RIO SECO
    CARRIZAL
    UNCHU
    CHAYUCA
    MILPO
    PACCHA
    LLINQUI
    NITI
    CAPAYA
    LARCA
    HUAYARA
    OJONE
    PUCARAY
    PILLCO
    TOTORANI
    LAHUAJOTO
    RUYROMAYO
    PIALPAMPA
    HUASCUYA
    TARIHUACHO
    AYATACSANA
    TARACORRAL
    JARAHUARANI
    TINTAYA
    PICHUSAYA
    YANAMAYO
    CHALLHUANCA
    CHEJERIRE
    CABALLONE
    ICHU ORJO
    JAURO
    PARCO
    CHANGAROJO
    TAMBO
    HUAR AJOY
    SOALLA
    LLEHUA
    LUCMACHAYOC
    OJARANA
    CHARIHUA
    HU ACA SA
    LAMBRAMA
    HUAYLLACHI
    CONDORILLO
    PARARCOCHA
    BIZARRUPA
    CHALONSIRI
    TASLAYOC
    CONDORTAPA
    ACOBAMBA
    HURUHUANI
    PACHACONAS
    PASHUANA
    CHAJONE
    COTARUSE
    OJEÑANHUAYJO
    JEÑUA ALLJA
    YAURICOCHA
    TAQUIPALLJA
    CHOJEPILLO
    YARJONE
    JALLAJA
    HUARANJULLA
    SEGUA
    SORACINJA
    MESTIZOS
    CANCANNIYOC
    TUMIRE
    CARHUAJAJA
    CHINCHIÑA
    HUAYLLARIPA
    PALCA
    SORIPUNCO
    SUROJHU AYJO
    JUISA
    COLCACHACA
    PARARANI
    LLACTACOCHA
    PALLCORA
    PICHUS
    CARAYBAMBA
    CHIUCHO
    AYAMAJE
    JASIRIA
    LAIME
    LLANCAYA
    FABRICAY
    CHALHUANCA
    LLOCLLA
    LLANTANIA
    CHOJAHUANCARA
    PUMAPUQUIO
    JACHJACHA
    JOLIHUAYJO
    FILLULLONE
    TUMAC ORJO
    HUILJA PUCA ORJO
    TINTASMA
    JOLLOCAMAYOC
    PALLJA
    OJOCUCHO
    HUAMILLANE
    PALMADE RA
    LAYHUAHUAYJO
    HUILJACOCHA
    ANTABAMBA
    JONTOMA
    TOTONCOCHA
    SAN CRISTOBAL
    PICHIRIJAY
    MILLO
    HUISCAPUCRO
    PAMPAHUASI
    JATUNPACCHA
    CHACALLAU
    CHAMAYOCPAMPA
    CEDRONE
    NUÑULCA
    COMUNILLA
    JAJATUÑISJA
    UNCHULHUAYNIYOC
    POTRERO
    PUCACORRAL
    ATOCOCORCO
    ANTARAJRA
    PASHUAÑA
    CHALHUAMAYO
    JATACHACA
    PACCHANTAY
    APACSA
    JATUNCAJCHAPI
    QUITOPACCHE
    MARAINIYOC
    QUIMSACRUZ
    CACSACUCHO
    TUNAPITA
    HUARAJONI
    HUASHUAPATA
    LLACHACA
    RANRAHUAYJO
    SARA SARA
    CUYOHUAYJO
    ANTABAMBA
    YANAMAYO
    CHALHUA NCA
    HUAYLLARIPA
    HUACASA
    HURUHUANI
    CHEJERIRE
    CHINCHIÑA
    JAJIN CURA
    CCOLLPA
    JIHUANE
    PACCHA
    MILLPO
    SACSALLA
    PALLCA
    TINTAY
    CHULLHUA
    HUAIJO
    HUISCA
    ARANJAPA
    JALLUCHI
    HUANCANI
    LLACSI
    YAURIPOASIN
    SICUANI
    ITANISO
    PUCARA
    PUCHUMA
    HUANCANE
    COLLPA
    YACUAMA
    IPARA
    BELEN
    ALHUAJA
    MAYO NEGRO
    QUICHQUICHA
    CHICRANCO
    JANTUNE
    PANCOY
    TOJEASJA
    YACUYOC
    SORAS
    JALLO JAHUNA
    SUCA SUCA
    PALJACHA
    CHESJONO
    CULLPALLCA
    HACER HUCHO
    LERIUYOC
    HUANCANICHA
    LLAMLLO
    TARA BARRO
    HUANCA PPAY
    JOSE PACCARI
    PALAIHUA
    CHOISANE
    MAIJA MANZAN A
    LLAHUISPA
    LLIHUAHUAJO
    MACHAY PUCRO
    HUASI PATA
    SANTIRE
    SARCO /ORCO
    HUÑAHUATANA
    QUILLIMSA HUAIJO
    VISCA
    PALLJA
    AGUADA
    HUICHO
    SALCCATA
    OJO PAMPA
    HUASAMAYO
    QUILCASTO
    PACHACHACA
    SAQUI HUAIJO
    YAHUAYRO
    CHAUPIHUASI
    PAUJARAYA
    LLALLAHUA
    LUPAYOC
    OJORUYOC
    TOLLOTA LLUCHA
    RUMI CRUZ
    BENITO HUAIJO
    HUARARI
    MISHCA
    YANAJOLLPA
    JALLO JALLO
    JELLO MAYO
    NEGRO MAYO
    TINCAC
    CACCA HUAIJO
    ANTALLA
    HUARAJOMAYO
    AJOPUNCO
    PACHINHUAIJO
    QUELLO TAXA
    JENCHENSA
    PAMPANA
    PALLAJO HUAIJO
    SOLABAMBA
    TANGALLUCIA
    CCARACCARA
    COLLOTACANCHA
    QUIMSAYACU
    JATUN MAYO
    BARTOLO HUAIJO
    OCHARAN
    MO YOBAM BA
    ACCHI HUACHAMA
    HUAIJO HUASI
    YURACRUME
    CHUCHI HUAIJO
    JOCHA JOCHA
    TOMA HUAIJO
    YANACUCHO
    CABRA CANCHA
    PATOPROTUNAN
    HUICCOCHO
    VISCA
    HUANCANI
    SICUANI
    VISCA
    HUANCANI
    LLINQUE
    PINCO
    LAUCCA
    CHACÑA
    CHICCHE
    YURI
    YUNCALLO
    TINGO
    CHUSPI
    CCORAHUIRE
    LAHUANI
    ACCEÑE
    TOTORA/ALTA
    HUANCANE
    TUYUCANCHA
    TUMA
    SAN MIGUEL
    PASAC
    HUASAHUAYJO
    CHIPANA
    AYUCCONIOR
    CALLEJON
    YANTAJA
    ACHICCOLLA
    AGUARIAS
    PICHIRHUA
    PUCAYA
    YACTO
    TERPA
    ATAURAN
    HUINTON MASURAGRA
    PUCALLAN
    POZAHUAYCCO
    CUMURUMI
    JOTO MARCA
    JACCYATA
    PUCHUNCO
    PACCHIPATA
    ANTAHUAYJO
    AYRAMPUYO HUAYCCOC
    AYACHUCO
    LLEHUA
    TUCUMACHAY
    CURIPATA
    APOPATA
    JATUNPUQUIO
    ÑUTISENGA
    PACCHI HUAYCCO
    YANAHUAYCCO
    CAVIRA
    CHALHUANI
    HUANCANI
    SINHUAYOCC
    HUAÑACA
    ANCAHUACHANA
    CCORIMINAS
    YANACCACCA
    LAMARHUAYCCOC
    CHILCARAGRA
    CELADOR
    LLOQUEPATA
    ACCOMAYO
    TICUYO HUAYCCO
    RURUPAYA
    ANCARAYLLO
    CHUCHIMBAMBA
    PINCOS
    CHUSPAHUAYCCO
    ARGAMA
    ACHIHUACHANAN
    JOICHIPACCHA
    CHURALMA
    PALLCCAMAYO
    CHUQUIBAMBA
    CABALLONE
    MARCUPATA
    PUMARARCCO
    JATUNHUAYCCO
    USCCULLUYOCC
    YANAYACO
    OYOCHUACHO
    RUYACC CCACCA
    SUITOOCCO
    CCELLUNI
    HUYTAPALLANA
    YAHUARI
    CCAYRA PUQUIO
    ATACORI
    SUPALLA
    ANTAPACCA
    SIPILLAYOC
    SANTA MARIA
    HUAMANHUACHANO
    CCEÑAHGUARAN
    ACCOBAMBAS
    HUAYCCO
    AYAPA MPA
    CHARAURO
    HUACOTO
    SORA
    YANAMA
    HUASCUYA
    MAPANI
    NEGRO MAYO
    ANTACCOCHA
    CHAVIÑA
    PACORAY
    JOCCGO
    HUALLUYO
    LABELAUISIN
    AUROPATA
    ICUSANI
    SAIHUA
    CHUSPIMARCA
    SAIROSA
    JOLTE
    LACCOHUASIN
    TACRA
    CCAPUTA
    JAHUACHO
    PALLJA
    COMULLA
    PARCCO
    ÑACAPATA
    QUENUARAGRA
    JESJE MAYO
    JAILPASCA
    VISCAC
    CCELLO CCASA
    SACA ANCO
    URUYHUMA
    ANTAMOJO
    URPANA
    HUINTO YADO
    ACCOYA
    UMACUNSIRI
    HUACHA HUACHA
    PUMAHUIRI
    RONCO
    RAQUIPUASIN
    HUAYCCOHUASI
    OCHUSO
    PACCHA
    HUAYUNCA
    CUCHUHUASI
    CHAUPI
    NASAMA
    YURACC YACU
    JAPASO
    CCUNIC
    HUARCAINE
    TOTORA
    CHAQUIPALLCA
    COLLPABAMBA
    COLLPAHUAYCO
    CHUSPINI
    SITIYACHANAN
    OCCETAMBO
    PUMARANGRA
    HUACCOLLA
    YARITA CUCHO
    MOJON ORCCO
    SORAPAMPA
    JATUNLLATCO
    HUAYCHAHUAJA
    TALLALOMA
    ANTA HUAICO
    PALLCCARANA
    SORACPAMPA
    PICHCAPUQUIO
    YURACM ACHAY
    CCAYLLICCASA
    ALLPASUNTO
    HUACHHUAPAMPA
    RACCHICHACA
    TINTAY
    TOCSA HUAYCCOC
    UCHUCSURA
    OCCE ORCCO
    POCOJOCHA
    YANA MAYO
    CHONTAHUAICO
    PAMPAMARCA
    CCUNUPAMPA
    CHAMPINI
    ANTELAHUACHANA
    CUCHIHUISCACUMPA
    TAMBILLOS
    OCCORACRA
    HACOPUCRO
    JOCCGO
    SAN VICENTE
    PACCHA
    PASAÑE
    JEJARA
    MOLLES
    CANAL
    AGUADA
    COÑICA
    TAN TAN
    PELIGRO
    SANTA
    CHURUMI
    ACAVILLE
    BRAMADERUYOC
    COLCA
    TASTAYOC
    ACARI
    JERJOJASA
    SANTA ANA
    REINOSO
    JATUNMOLLE
    CACHIPAMPA
    MOLLECHAYOC
    HUAYCO
    AJLAHUITO
    YAUCA
    LAUTINCO
    VENTANAYOC
    ANQUI
    HONDA
    CARRIZAL
    ANGOSTURA
    AZULORJO
    LANGUIRE
    LOS MOLLES
    JATUNJASA
    YURACYACU
    SAN PÉDRO
    CHULVE
    EL FARO
    SAN JACINTO
    ARENAL
    PAMPA
    DEL MORRO
    ALALO
    CONVENTO
    HUAYTULLA
    SANTA RITA
    QUIMBALETE
    YAPANA
    VISTA ALEGRE
    SUYTO CORRAL
    SAN LUIS
    CHUC CHURUMI
    ARGENTINA
    JAJANSA
    PUCA PUCA
    HUAJACRUME
    YUCRANE
    PEÑA BLANCA
    AJOPUQUIO
    CAÑAHUECA
    CRUZPATA
    LOS COLORADOS
    SILQUINE
    UCHUANI
    JATUNM AYAMI
    BIOLANDO
    PUMALLAULLI
    UTCUNE
    LAMPALLA
    MATARA
    LUCMAYOC
    PARALMAYOC
    LA ISLA
    LETRAYOCRUMI
    SANTA CRUZ
    TRES CRUCES
    PLANTERA
    CHINA YANAORJO
    CHILCAYOC
    AUQUIBUATO
    JOLTONSAYOC
    TRES MARIAS
    JESÑAME
    SACLLACHYOC
    YURAJCHICO
    HUARANGAL
    QUISUARAY
    MOLLEOC
    ANDARAYLLA
    SECA
    HUACATA
    JEPAJASA
    SANTA ROSA
    ARTESAYOC
    PAMPA REDONDA
    SACHASU CHO
    TAMBAO
    TRAPICHE
    SANGUIPAMAPA
    JEROPAQUINA
    ALTO MOTUTO
    CUESTA CHULVE
    HUAYJOHUASI
    TOTORAYOC
    MIQUIA
    CUESTACHAQUE
    QUEGUA
    LOROCHAYOC
    AGUADA
    TASTAYOC
    CONVENTO
    LUCMAYOC
    CARRIZAL
    PASAÑE
    QUIMBALETE
    ACAVILLE
    ACAVILLE
    TASTAYOC
    AGUADA
    ARENAL
    TRES MARIAS
    PALLCA
    S/N
    HUAJUMA
    PUCAJAJA
    JAJACHAJA
    LEJESA(HUACUY)
    UCHUYTAMBO
    NASA
    NASCA
    INCAHUASI
    JOCHANGA
    CHAQUIHUAYJO
    JARHUARJO
    HUASHUARA
    CONDORHUACHANA
    JAPASUYOC
    CHUPAS
    TOTORA
    QUISUAR
    JALALOMA
    CAÑA
    MOCHALA
    OTOTO
    ICHUORJO
    JAJANSA
    TERUCA
    CHIQUIM ARAN
    TINCO
    SANTA CRUZ
    GERONTA
    APACHETA
    SAÑO
    ACACHINA
    SAN PEDRO
    JONTAJ
    MATEVILAY
    JELLO
    TOROMACHAY
    CHILLHUA
    CUPITAY
    UYURUMI
    JEJAÑA
    JEÑUARA
    PISCOPAMPA
    DURAZNIYOC
    ICHMAJASA
    PACCHA
    ANTALLJAACARI
    LLAMASO
    PAUJALLE
    ALLJALLAQUE
    CALVARIO
    SALLA
    SARICA
    HUANCACHATA
    OJEGUINCHJA
    CHUJIJARA
    COJON
    JECHCA
    MARAYNIOJ
    HUAGRAORJO
    JATUNHUASI
    AFILANAYOC
    JALAORJO
    JALACHUGA
    CHUÑUÑA(CHACYA)
    HUAJCHASULCA
    PAMPAHUASI
    GRAMADAL
    AZULJAJA
    PACHAPATA
    LACLAJA
    PALLPO
    HOSPICIO
    HUACHALLA
    QUEÑUA HUASIA
    SAUCILLO
    JELJEÑA
    CHACYAHUASI
    PAIJOTO
    JUMILLA
    LLANCAPAMPA
    ÑAHUIN PUQUIO
    UCHPASORA
    PACHPUCHA
    PABELLON
    PUCAORJO
    HIGOSNIOC
    TAMBILLOS
    JESJEHUAYO
    SILLANA
    QUISUARPATA
    COLLOPAMPA
    MISQUIYACUHUAYJO
    TOROMUERTO
    LLUTUPALLANA
    CHAQUEHUAIJO
    CHAYÑACHA
    CHICHINA
    PUCAJASA
    SAYHUA PATA
    AYHUMARCA
    CUCHIMACHAY
    SARAPUCRO
    JEJACHA
    PUCHUNGO
    UCHCURUMI
    NUISCUCHAYOC
    HUACHAMACHAY
    USHPAHUAYJO
    LOJOPOASIN
    JE NLLUAHUAIJO
    SANQUIPAMPA
    PASAÑE
    MALPASO
    INCA CORRAL
    TRUNCAHUAYJO
    SAN JOSE
    SUYO
    TINCASORA
    PALMADERAS
    NATIMPALLJA
    QUISUAMIOC
    ÑAHUIPUQUIO
    TAMBOCHAYOC
    CALCAC
    PALLJORU
    TACTACHAYOC
    QUIRAHUACHAYOC
    HUACHUAJUAYJO
    LLIMPASAMANAN
    BACARAQUINA
    S/N
    APACHETA
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    ACARI
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    ICHUORJO
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    PALLP O
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    JALAORJO
    ACARI
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    S/N
    LUCANAS
    ICA
    CARAVELI
    NAZCA
    AYMARAES
    PALPA
    PALPA
    NAZCA
    CARAVELI
    NAZCA
    CARAVELI
    CARAVELI
    D R A W I N G S L I M I T S
    SCALE 1:500,000
    OPTION B-5 - KEY PLAN
    0 12500 25000 50000 75000 100000
    Meters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.005(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $6.085K 167.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120945 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50805 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.