HUM 1.25% 40.5¢ humm group limited

Pre - Investor day : 27th of October 2021- Discussion, page-26

1. 12,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    Rebecca James then went on and said UK up to 30,000 pounds in early 2022.

Also James said that over the last 18 months bad debts had halved and she credited that to the huge investment in credit decisioning and also repeat customers were increasing and Humm already knew the customer credit history. That is starting to sound like a virtuous circle. A virtuous circle is a thing of beauty and if that is sustainable then wow, that is a huge competitive advantage.

Also Lames said likely to enter Asia ( did not specifically mention India) in partnership with a combination of other fintechs, banks and merchants.

James also had interesting things to say why Humm entered Canada and the role of store based cards like the big retail chains use. These are falling away in usage with customers preferring BNPL type options. James also said two big card programs had announced withdrawal from Canada earlier this year.

This was one of the most insightful webcast's I have watched with James and I learned a hellavu lot today and only positives.

Others observations/learnings?

Cheers.....D

PS. sound quality shite at my end so not sure what the recording quality will be like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $176.0K 439.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 440959 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 143034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.