SGC 0.00% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

Give me a break Merc, I was a holder, I'm entitled to follow the...

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Give me a break Merc, I was a holder, I'm entitled to follow the stock. And don't be concerned about my time management. I'm always hunting.

If the newly self-appointed AOC cheerleader hadn't have started up on it, I wouldn't have said anything obviously. The relevant debate was weeks ago. Those who participated or followed the debate took positions on their beliefs, whichever way that may be. Rehashing the debate now or flaming scapegoats is pointless. End of story.

And now Merc you are saying that I should hold your hand through another one. LOL. Where were you weeks ago on this one? Well if you want another ASX listed oiler in pre-development phase go looking onshore in a SE Asian archepelego for one, that, IMO, has a reasonable chance of pleasing the market this month (there's enough clues). Specifically here though - beyond the reports and usual risks with oil exploration, IMO, the unstated risk in the first instance is possible break-down delays due to their choice of equipment. There is also unstated sovereign risk, but most likely, only if you are in it for the long term.

Good luck and happy hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.615K 923.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4559959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4262951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.