AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

SC,No, i am not defending them.I am not a loyal supporter.........

1. 875 Posts.
    SC,
    No, i am not defending them.
    I am not a loyal supporter...... just a loyal supporter to the Sydney Roosters.
    The family thing....... well..... ive known some families where they dont stick together, you might look around and notice that all families are not like the Brady Bunch.
    Finally, yes i am an investor, and i am holding a VERY large amount of shares which holds massive dollar value + options,so camparing to another "rational invetor " is pointless, if i lose my money in this company, it wont bother me.
    What im saying is, is that sure they are targeting low risk finds, that at the end of the day all add up.
    I would rather see them pump money into a low risk well than pumping top dollar into HIGH risk wells with the chance of hitting a million barrels are very unlikely.
    In a time like today, with the market still on egg-shells, id rather be in our situation rather than burning money and asking the market for more.

The Adelaide drilling will be big, the hype around that will be incredible.

Anyway, at the end of the day, we are all entitled to our own opinions, everyone has one....................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.