GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

pre nr !!, page-7

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Mattlee you can hardly expect them just pull a rabbit out of the hat in the quarterly report. What were you hoping to read in there?

For mine they outlined there two next prospects, T1 and D&L3. They discussed the capital raising. They highlighted the debt conversion. They have further explained the D&L2 situation with production from a 9ft pay zone then they will head up to the 41ft of net pay further up the well.

Did you really expect them to come and say that D&L2 was suddenly flowing at 500BOPD or along those lines, because that would have been unreaslitic. As I explained above, the reason for the D&L2 declines is because GGE is still strictly an exploration company that has to learn where best to place their wells to extract the best and most sustainable flows possible. D&L2 was never going to make GGE a multi-bagger, but it is very positive that the well uncovered hydrocarbons. It validates management's efforts to drill in NV, and it shows that the salt dome has potential.

This is a longer term play (18-24 months) than your 'money-on-black' roullette style wildcat drilling company. It won't make you a millionaire overnight, but patience will bring success, and that I am confident of. Why else would I be lining up funds for the capital raising...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.