CNM carnegie corporation limited

Acees I do not see your reason to sell. This stock will always...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Acees I do not see your reason to sell. This stock will always be subject to dilution. This is the way that they will grow.
    If as you said they raise $100 million at the ridiculous price of .10cents. to match a Government grant of $100 million that is in effect .20 cents raised per share issued. The current price is .205 cents. No effect on price. If the offer price is .15 cents they in effect raise .30 cents per share issued in the offer to match the Government Grant. The share price will rise as their market capitalisation is higher.

Markets always anticipate ahead what will happen in the future, at times this takes place up to 18 months ahead. This is why we see our economy getting worse and all stock markets rising they are looking across the valley not down the bottom.
    The market always looks ahead the short term day to day or week to week events are for the day traders. You have always had a forward thinking positive out look. We will see many share issues in the future. They will move to super speed rapid growth phase for the the next few years. Fasten your seat belts.

To get this in perspective CNM hope to have 3000 mega watts of power by 2020.
    I worked for 13 years on constructing the giant 3000 MW Loy Yang A & B Power stations in Victoria. This station took 15 years to build.
    At its peek over 3000 people were employed on it. The construction workforce was always over 1500 for the first 10 years. This station is still one of the largest in Australia by output.
    A company with 3000 mega watts of power is huge and will be valued at many billions not millions, then add water and green carbon credits, to their revenue stream.
    CNM have the advantage of being able to build their power stations cheaper as the generators are off the shelf and can add as required. Their power stations will come in line quicker as the first units are commissioned and work proceeds on the others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.