CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Wow - just in from seeing Wall-e tonight (great movie by the...

1. 749 Posts.
    Wow - just in from seeing Wall-e tonight (great movie by the way) - not sure what has the better story line. Actually, I do. It's the CVI threads!!

Kevin, you said earlier that all the supposed tangled web of different links with shell companies and the assumptions drawn by the likes of trent and 123 are all circumstantial, there is no proof.

Yet at the same time you are happy to say that there is a sinister group of dissatisfied investors that lost money on a previous MS venture (or this one) and are trying their hardest to drag his name through the mud, by setting up fake websites and coming on HC and starting fake rumours and trying to discredit MS.

Hmmmmmm - surely you can see the hypocrisy in that? Where is your proof? Your theory is a lot more far fetched than any of the others mentioned on here. At least the others have some sort of evidence, and are drawing conclusions from their evidence and their personal experience with the stock and the broken promises. You are just expecting us to believe you have secret information, without providing any proof whatsoever.

Don't you think MS has caused his own downfall? IF there is a sinister group, did they also manage to give out shares to short sellers, not sign any official contracts, lose big investors, change direction of the company every couple of months for years (i could go on and on). Surely MS did this himself???

I'll leave you to ponder..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.