PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

pre open again, page-11

1. 1,126 Posts.
    Hi Rikshag

Yes, one of the main reasons is that laterite projects are starting to get attention rather than sulphide. Laterite projects such as this will become more common as time goes on. Proto are an early adopter of this trend looking to leverage to this through perfecting the technology to make deliver these projects and I believe have found a niche with environementally sensitive areas or areas near population which coincidentally like this one are close power/roads etc resulting in lower capex.

The nickel processing technology is 50% owned by Proto and 50% owned by Barrier Bay. MFC provides the front end system for Barnes Hill. I'm not sure about MFC's involvement in both projects though. Proto owns around 10% of MFC. I remember the original joint venture arrangement with MFC was that there was either the option for MFC to have a 50/50 split in the profits from Barnes Hill provided they finance Barnes Hill or the option to pay MFC a 10% on revenues if Proto sourced alternate finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.