QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

pre open - announcement coming, page-32

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Great post once again John435, your local knowledge is becoming more valuable by the day.

Thankfully the current government is far more progressive than the previous corrupt Suharto regime. Even though they have an uphill battle to unwind what Suharto created they are trying and progressively making changes.

On a technical note what you just posted made my eyes bulge. On the PEN thread I for some time have studied the "Darcy rating" (mD) metric used in ISR and the oil and gas extraction industries.

I have many times stated what outstanding mD ratings Lance area in Wyoming has with mD ranges over 4500mD. For example Darcy rating permeability values and note these are "millidarcy", not "Darcy" values. These may range from 1-10 millidarcy(mD) (poor permeability), 10-100mD (good) and 100-1000mD (excellent).

In what you have posted and I have now verified, Batu Raja is indicating an extremely high Darcy rating of "1 Darcy" not millidarcy (mD). This is outstanding to state the very least. I would love to see the adjacent ratings of Ranau.

Shame the joint study is being held tight by QPN, but I am beginning to see why it is.

By the way John435, thanks for sharing that personal insight this morning. I previously respected your research and mapping skills here on HC, now you have my utmost respect as a human being and for your work here in Indonesia. I unreservedly applaud you and can't wait until we meet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.