CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

oh no keep it simple please If a polymetal supermarket at the...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    oh no keep it simple please If a polymetal supermarket at the RJMF wasnt enough, do we now have a potential NEW PROVINCE WILDCAT DISCOVERY adding more Copper, Zinc and Silver to the supermarket shelves AS WELL as newbie TUNGSTEN and DIAMONDS to the deli section ????

Its gonna get sooooooo complicated the locals are bound to dump us on sheer brainpower overload !!!

Why cant we JUST be a pure Uranium stock listed in Canada at sector average 28 times est 2008 earnings ???

LORD Zeus, why do u make life so difficult for me ? Here I am preaching anything outside a 30 km radius from Fort Bachelor is sovereign risk no go zone and our leaders now come up with a NEW VIRGIN PROVINCIAL PLAY ALA COBAR in NSW !!! No wonder GT was shaking when he mentioned the NSW prospects on Monday.

And no time wasting either ........5 new ELs covering 1742 square kilometres pegged around these LARGE targets.... and beginning at ONLY 75m depth !!!

Gotta go out for a drink ....... this is too much ..... for today at least haha.

Gamias , another ram for Zeus !!!

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.