CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

My bad ......... I had a small touch of Redwineitis when I typed...

1. 956 Posts.
    My bad ......... I had a small touch of Redwineitis when I typed 110 instead of ~85 meters.

So, the holes appear to terminate a bit less than a football field apart.....

These are exploratory holes. When they are able to determine geological characteristics of the area to a higher assessment, resource drilling will commence. After that I expect a Wilgar JORC.

But don't expect it any time soon, there is quite a number of holes to put down. In the meantime we will be given information about which you can make reasonable assessment, but don't winge because there is no bottom line figure. A rudimentary understanding of mathematics is all that is needed to get a bit of an idea, and if that is not good enough, wait until the SP has quadrupled - you'll be more comfortable with a decision then.......It all gets down to RISK vs REWARD.

The characteristics of these preliminary holes are determined by the geologists on site, it is what they are paid to do, to work out what is needed to produce the most reliable information and to use that information for planning of future resource drilling.

The inital grid sampling to bedrock level of the area was carried out at close intervals because it was necessary to gather a certain type of information contained in the weathered material above the bedrock. Because that weathered material is not sedimentary, but insitu in nature, any analysis of that material gave a good indication of what lies beneath. (sounds like a name for a movie eh?)

Before the Grid Sampling took place, intrepid Geos wandered around the area for days on end, even years. Wayne likely had access to information gathered by 202, CONIX, and others (sorry PROCESS...you too?)

So.....the whole story here revolves around proper use of shareholders' funds, not sticking a cross on a map and sending it down to the drill rig for execution.

Careful planning, information gathering, analysis of that information, action to gather more information....and looping back to careful planning again........is what makes a successful explorer.

It would be presumptive of me to expect Wayne McCrae to follow my requests, demands and suggestions simply because I am a shareholder. On the other hand, I recognise that I have to accept the actions taken by the employees of the company hand-in-hand with my desire to hold this stock.

A look-see analysis of yesterdays course of trades yesterday at 13:56 will give a pretty clear insight into the SP manipulation that goes on with every positive announcement made by this company. With that in mind, shareholders considering disposing of their shares out of frustration might want to consider a little more carefully what is going on in the background.....

Someone still wants to keep the price down. For me, this represents a buying opportunity, not one for selling.

Avagoodweegendanddontforgetwilgar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.