CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pre open notice received ?, page-30

1. 3,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    To be fair to PP I think you should re-read his post. I did, and I don't believe he stated that the average buy-back price was $3.49. I think he is stating that they have been prepared to buy back shares at up to $3.49 (presume this is highest price paid so far), a value that they feel to be under-valuing CDU. However, they have issued shares at $3.80, and it may be construed that they feel this is a worthy price, else why issue them at this price? That is only an 8% or so increase.

The thing is, as I am sure PP knows, that to get financial backing you have to offer the other party something worthwhile. So issuing at $3.80 is not an indication of what the board feels is a fair price for CDU. This is where PP is playing games imo.To be fair to PP I think you should re-read his post. I did, and I don't believe he stated that the average buy-back price was $3.49. I think he is stating that they have been prepared to buy back shares at up to $3.49 (presume this is highest price paid so far), a value that they feel to be under-valuing CDU. However, they have issued shares at $3.80, and it may be construed that they feel this is a worthy price, else why issue them at this price? That is only an 8% or so increase.

The thing is, as I am sure PP knows, that to get financial backing you have to offer the other party something worthwhile. So issuing at $3.80 is not an indication of what the board feels is a fair price for CDU. This is where PP is playing games imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.