CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pre open notice recieved, page-36

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

CuDeco is going mining and that's what matters

Alimak ,

You talk of making a sell recommendation when you don't hold shares.

I'm sure the shareholders in our neighbours GBZ, QMN, AOH ETC would be very displeased with me if I, as a non holder in these companies, came out with a sell recommendation.

If you really want to show your skills, slip over to them and give them advice and see what a reaction you get.

As for the Uranium, now that the Queensland Govt is to allow Uranium mining CDU will have the opportunity to remove it along with the gold, silver, molydenum, selenium at Wilgar.

Wilgar, will in time, be a powerful contributor to profits and Uranium will be part of that.

Like Las Minerale and Rocklands South , the minerals at Wilgar start from surface so it will be another cost effective profitable operation.

However that is something to look forward to. The main game is to get mining of Las Minerale and Rocklands South open cuts underway and Wayne is working to achieve that as soon as possible.

Evidence of that is in the pictorial released today. It is something you will have to get used to as construction of the processing plant gathers pace.

Wayne has done and continues to do what others have failed to do and that is jump the high barrier from explorer to miner. Credit to him I say.

Without Wayne at the rudder, CDU would have been just another explorer going nowhere and there would be no talk of mining Uranium or anything else for that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.