GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Been out this morning but was very pleased with the GCN...

1. 294 Posts.
    Been out this morning but was very pleased with the GCN announcement. For me this is just another brick in the wall.
    Another box has been ticked to create a REAL company. For those who think it will all happen over night, forget it.
    It unfortunately does not happen that way. What they are doing is cementing relationships and partnerships for the future. As an investor I want to see that the company I have put my trust in is establishing itself in what I see as a growing market. With the partnersip in P1 and further news today I think we can see where this is going. The news is massive because they have partnered themselves with the biggest and most influential country in the world-CHINA.
    It looks like it opened at 5.3c on the news and the average price on 82 million shares is 5.5c for the day. We are not seeing the violent swings that we been accustomed to when news has been announced.
    This shows me that the downrampers are perhaps starting to doubt themselves that maybe Gcn has actually got something. Perhaps those holding aren't that quick to sell this time round. We already know the major shareholders have been very loyal holding 70% of the stock on issue. I am pretty happy with the way things are progressing. GCN has basically done everything we could ask for. They are delivering what they need to to lend credibilty to themselves and the story that unfolds. It is proving to be as exciting as I had hoped for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.