CND 6.67% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

pre-open, page-74

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Ah thanks, it was so recent I completely overlooked it... that would be worth getting clarified since it is a number that doesn't occur in any of the earlier materials that were released.

It isn't immediately clear to me whether that number refers to an initial exploratory well up to 500m, or if this is after there are oil shows. I have no insight myself in whether 500m would get them a shot at something concrete to drive SP up before requiring a CR.

Even if none of that is the case though, it is too early to worry about where their money is going to come from... they won't CR unless they absolutely have to, and with every week that passes the SP will creep up a little more based on all the strong points that are so expertly highlighted in their response to the speeding ticket.

At the current rate it is creeping up, the SP could quite easily double or perhaps even triple before they even need to announce a CR. At 3c, and with consideration to existing holders who are well aware of further upside, I doubt this would risk any big dumping afterwards.

I'm very confident in the BKP team, since so far the evidence at least points towards a very considered and measured approach without too much hype, and without making "promises" they cannot keep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $333 11.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16711 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.