QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Let me ask this question to all HC QMN holders....There has been...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    Let me ask this question to all HC QMN holders....

There has been 2 announcements lately and both have had really no positive impact on the SP.

What announcement are you all waiting for that will make the SP rise??
    Is it a JV? If so HR said that's still months away right???

Why bother holding having funds tied up in QMN ??

I left QMN months ago and I'm having so much funny trading other stocks, and think to myself how sick I would feel if I had listened to everyone one of HC QMN holders ramping the hell out of QMN( comments like"QMN will be a producer by the end of the year".. Pfft. Yeah right)

Look at phoenix1 , himself(I'm assuming ur male) family and friends combined have about 20 million shares( so he says).... That's a pretty big investment so I'd be very wary of ramping comments from people like that. Just go back through the QMN thread and see how many threads have been started by phoenix1 talking about QMNs potential, and keeps repeating himself posting new threads with pretty much the same information.

Everyone laughed at me when I said enough is enough and sold.

Most of the HC QMN holders are probably so heavily invested in QMN that they can't handle taking such a big loss.

I only had a small position so it was so easy to sell and move on, and I haven't been happier.

Look at the last 12 months. What has QMN SP done????

I told myself that one day I would come back to QMN ( to make back my losses), but remember.... You don't have to make your money back on the same share!

I will never be coming back to QMN ... There are over 2000 stocks listed on the ASX , I'm sure I could find better

Good luck to all the holders that are heavily invested in QMN!

Ps.. Not having a go at Phoenix1 or other QMN holders, just showing another view for QMN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.