IMM 0.68% 36.8¢ immutep limited

pre open, page-14

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Link - I sense the same feeling

In reference to PhilBars 28 day blackout post (which makes it around the 18th August), I dont agree because IMO as soon as the SEC sign off on Nasdaq, PRR must announce on ASX immediately.

If you look at the Ord Minnet Report dated 19/7/2011 (page 3 "Figure 1:Expected Key Milestones") Nasd listing should have occured at end of 2Q -as should the completion of the Phase II trials.

At bottom of page 3 (and in reference to Figure 1:Expected Key Milestones) it is stated that ..."OML notes that these estimates are based on current information and may be subject to substantial revision".

IMO only, as of the the 19th July (yesterday)if there was going to be any significant deviation from Nasd listing from the end of 2Q to a much later date (say Septe 2011), surely OML would have had to shift the N listing as a milestone from 2Q to 3Q.

OML decided not to - which to me indicates N Listing must be close (no basis for saying this just my logic).

But most importantly ( as Awesome1 and others keep reminding all posters -most powerfully in those Dr Frazer emails going back a few months ago) - its all about the science and positive clinial results ..which to date have been outstanding.

The above are my views only and please DYOR before making any decisions.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.006M 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7098 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 10921 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.