IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

Hi GregNZ,Sometimes posters are quick to make comment without...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi GregNZ,

Sometimes posters are quick to make comment without much thought and by the time they come to realise, they've already pressed the "post" button... That was me I'm afraid.

This is exactly why I've chosen to invest in stocks a stock like PRR

On observation of my signature disclosure of high risk specs held I'm sure you might have thought i'd lost my marbles after reading such a comment.

I absolutely agree with you, it's prudent not to risk any more money than you can afford to lose. Investing in any bio spec stock comes with an intrinsic risk and always requires thorough research. The most important parameter while investing in a bio spec imo should be to ensure that you have understood the fundamentals of the company.

The level of risk can be determined by a number of factors, not least of all, ones own average price, which only re-inforces the importance of accepting every opinion with a grain of salt.

In answer to your question though, based on my corrected comment, I've been trying to take a step back more recently to determine where the greatest risk is preceeding an application for FDA marketing approval of Cvac for l/term investors:

Most here I'm sure might already agree this regulatory hurdle will pose the largest risk for our investment, however what risks might pose a threat within the next two years and how might some of the promising milestone achievements within this same period negate those risks?

History might suggest we will soon be due for another crash or at least a large correction, however we can also anticipate seeing some very promising data reports presented by the end of 2012/2013-Q1

New advancements in gene technology and cancer diagnostic testing is now a huge focus of R & D programs around the world, however Overian Cancer maintenance therapy remains an untapped maket.

I would appreciate your professional opinion on diagnostic testing Greg. Do you see any other emerging technologies in your line of work or do you believe dendritic-cell based therapies really are the next big thing within in the area of cancer treatments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.