ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

pre-open, page-12

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Flintstone..

re Merck.. my suspicion is that Merck jumped in just to secure the technology and in the process put a clause in that they did not have to disclose any potential or actual sales figures as they were not going to use it straight away.. so i think Merck is working behind the scenes on something substantial which potentially could launch in the last quarter of this year... but that's just pure speculation on my part...

While it was disappointing to see only 11K i am more convinced than i have ever been that we will see deals rolls through for ADO... with regards to Bangs i think the start will be slow and its only been 5 months since their flagship product was relaunched plus their customers will also need time to deplete any stocks of existing products before they switch completely so it will gather momentum in my opinion but still too early to be alarmed i think...

cash flow positive before end of 2011??? well now that we have some of the big IVD players reviewing entire product ranges and hence extending due diligence its going to be hard to meet that time frame imo but i sincerely hope i am wrong and that they have MixnGo as a top priority...

Still very happy with all facets of ADO and its management..

Smilez..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.