ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

pre-open, page-19

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Maybe you are right...who knows.

I think possibly the market was overloaded with news in the early stages of managascar as management needed funding to continue the project and the options was the best solution to this. The only way was to try and push the SP up in the short term to get them in the money. I think Peter and directors have a medium to long term plan and now that funding is sorted this type of spruiking of the project is no longer needed.

The thing that keeps me positive is that fact that these results that we are waiting on were used to set up drilling and that it all sorted and hopefully underway. If they were no good then why drill?

The other thing is the market has the original 12g/t, the results are not drilling results and if they are slowly leaked I do not know if they would have much of an effect on SP. Maybe the idea is to compile all build up a good amount of evidence of size of resource and then release....that is what I would do if results were solid...but it is easier to stomach when you are in the know unlike us that have to look and worry when we are sitting at 0.3c.

They have been receiving results for the last few months, they should be extensive and I am hoping solid. I would expect a fair bit of detail in the next announcement. I am still positive and would grab more at these prices if I had any cash...just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.