GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

pre open, page-101

1. 509 Posts.
    Morning Willeydel, ewob and others,

Have noticed a mistake in my previous post. Thats what happens when you go off your memory and not the notes.
    #11 Should read - The companies valuation is equal to approximately one million barrells in NET value and not GROSS value. Sorry about that. So $100 sell value less royality and costs. GGP appear to have this amount of OIP in the first 4 wells they have drilled.

I wonder if the one aftermarket buyer yesterday at 2.6c knew what impact he would have on the charts and software programms by his purchase.
    I would really like your commentary EWOB on what you think the difference between a close yesterday of 2.5c compared to 2.6c regarding the breakout timing. I believe a signal for a breakout is still is in place but that last trade would change the potenetial timing and maybe the size. Just my opinion. Would love yours. Love your work by the way.

Great to see the 20 million share buyer at 2.4c is still their at the start of the day. That one buy if successful would place the holder as the 3rd biggest shareholder in the company going on the AGM report. Thats a serious position. And there is another 20 mill of buys on the same level so I am suggessting we may see a trade upto 2.5c today as a low and a SPP record date of friday could see another 2.6c close.
    Great to see the SP strenght yesterday. Was concerned about a break of trend but expect it would have just been a false one. Still I did not want to see that while waiting for an announcement.
    Hope we have great news within the next 40 hours.

Current weather in West texas is 4 degrees low 12 degrees high. A mild winter. No reason to stop production or company announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.