GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

pre open, page-102

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi morebull, the close at 2.6c yesterday tells me that the big players are controlling the share price.
    It shows 2.4c as strong support And a break beyond 2.7c should trigger a nice little run...
    Although I would prefer a break to 2.9c and then see 2.6c tested before pushing to the next resistance at 3c-3.1c
    The pro's used the bad news yesterday to acquire stock from the weak, probably triggering some panic selling by offloading a couple of million shares early before spending the rest of the day acquiring stock...

It also shows 2.6c might be gaining strength as the next support line...

A close at 2.5c yesterday would have been ok because it would have shown a bounce off the 2.4c support line, however the 2.6c close shows really strong support of the 2.4c -2.6c range which is why I think a breakout of this range is coming sooner rather than later...
    When the floating supply is gone, the price will go up, and remember we have already had a successful test of the now strong support of 2.4c...

Overall morebull, without trying to ramp in any way, the chart is looking great and is playing out almost perfectly to what I want to be seeing...
    As I have said before spec stocks are really hard to chart using VSA, but this one is walking the line really nicely...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.