GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi EWOB,thanks for the detailed reply,I agree with you on all...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi EWOB,
    thanks for the detailed reply,
    I agree with you on all points.
    I also think that the big players have control as this as a spec stock a $100k either way (buy, sell) can have an oversized influence on the SP just hitting the market.
    Thats one real reason that this thread is so important.
    I estimate the big players control approx 20% of the company and at the moment they are holding and buying more.
    While everyone on this thread has their own agenda, by educated posts the shareholders here on HC can also have influence. My father always advised me the market was a place where the big fish ate the little fish. I hated that and have been eaten and learnt much.
    Yesterday there was a couple of big sell orders into 2.4c and sellers built up at 2.5c just to pull off. Maybe a strategy of the owner of the biggest buy order (2.4c) at the moment. Hes keen as he moved up from 2.3c and is in the territory of being hit and hasn`t pulled. Just say that the little fish didn`t swim in his direction then he would have to move to at least 2.5c and when 2.6c is resistence would have to move to 2.6c. Hey all of a sudden the little fish are controlling the biggest fish.
    This is not advice but a chance to have some control over our destiny as a swarm of bait fish. I might be a little older and bigger (yes got over the SI line once) than most but still see myself as a baitfish. Turning the tables would be fun.
    Will probably get moderated for this, but the suns just come out after a week of shite, so will post this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.