OPM optum health limited

my thoughts guys - saxien is right . OPM is a sham until they...

1. 3,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    my thoughts guys - saxien is right . OPM is a sham until they can prove otherwise, and yes the appropriate yet very significant word in this report is ' OR ' . In other words Ansearch are getting these extra shares (and further diluting the company) because they hit a new visitor target ... big deal . OPM putting into the agreement the market capitalisation target is just pure fantasy on their part - they may as well have just left it out . The market WILL NOT move this dog based on Ansearchs number of hits - OPM has had its moves in the past based on promises and punters are no longer fooled . The thing with stocks like this is that they take an eternity to produce results (if they ever do) and there are so many bitter and twisted holders aching to get out that any sporadic good news will just get dumped into . What OPM needs is a string of excellent reports based on proof that they are able to sustain revenues on an ongoing basis, which will systematically clean out the old holders wanting to get out , then move forward with a new breed of investors and traders that wil follow OPMs ' new found visions - OPM need Water contracts , yes they need Ansearch to keep increasing hits but they also need Ansearch to prove itself to be a revenue raiser . OPM need to keep increasing revenues and start covering their costs as a bare minumum - they then need to keep increasing revenues and prove they can run their company as a profitable entity . Its not rocket science. Anyone that runs a business knows these are basic concepts towards success . OPM Directors on the other hand , continually fail to grasp it . They are on the cusp of administration . If Ansearch fails (the next 3 months we will know for sure) and Water contracts never eventuate (within the next 3 months maximum) , then OPM is dead . Get out now or take the risk and see what happens but be prepared to possibly lose every cent you've invested. Don't rely on ASIC to make your decision for you - make it yourself . I hold some 0.2c options and my choice is sell and lose 50% now , or wait and see what happens but accept that I could lose the lot within the next 3 months. No point wishing , praying hoping , getting angry or whatever . OPM is one of the most highly speculative stocks on the ASX and its close to going into extinction . I've seen stocks like this, run by similarly hopeless management, recover from the dead before - but they are rare . What you've got to realise aswell is that this market we are in at the moment is amazingly good , yet OPM can't make money - even worse it just thinks it can stay out of trouble by issuing script . Personally I like what they are doing with Ansearch , but at the end of the day can it raise revenue in the competitve search field .... will they get the advertisors. The water product has proven itself but for whatever ever reason they can't seem to sell it . There's a company for sale in my local paper today - its a kids play centre called Clown Town - I think it would be pretty apt if the directors of OPM put in a bid !!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.