AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

J1AGS is not in a bargaining position as far as a buyout is...

1. 7,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    J1

AGS is not in a bargaining position as far as a buyout is concerned, other than by the BBros. H/Q are Managers and at present the 75% holder.It sounds good(buyout by other than the BB) but it aren't gunna happen.imo

The biggest problem with any sustained value added to AGS's shareprice is the overall state of the Markets worldwide.atm imo

Unless there is a buyout by the BB then the value of AGS's share price will not reflect the asset(atm Mining together with the 25%).imo

Just about all stocks in all sectors have stagnated in low price ranges,of course there is the occasional stock(speculative) that goes boom.imo

Theres little money entering the Markets and what money(stimulated origin) is in, is churned around, moving into and out of different sectors mostly with short term agendas(Technical Traders only).imo

Thats why imo Unless there is a buyout(BB) or AGS wins the return of the entire U asset then real value may take year/years to achieve.imo

If the ML is accepted any spike/s in share price will be sold into by the S/termers. Most on here are L/Termers and all the L/T top 20 etc have held waiting for the conclusion of the M&D C Matter, so for a sustained move up with the ML there has to be NEW long/termers wanting to take a position and not just the s/termers churning over their volume as is the case at present. Theres still the bugbear of the M&D C dragging/weighing on AGS.atm

SO,I dont see any price explosion for AGS as many have called until clarity of the M&D C Matter and that could be at least 12 mths away.

Even with production can the share price move to one dollar, well imo,thats in the laps of "new buyer's" confidence to hold for an extended period.(1-2+years)imo

Make no mistake I'm not downramping as, with many I want a conclusion as quickly as possible but am prepared to go whatever distance it takes for a result that is fair to AGS going on what we(share-holders) know from Management's released information regarding the M&D C Matter.imo

I suppose all the speculation keeps myself and you and others active.lol

Good Luck to us.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.