CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pre open, page-28

1. 2,144 Posts.
    741scout
    Mate thats when you take the oxy axe to a moron, Everyone knows thats an oxy-moron.

A couple of thoughts,
    Firstly four prominent transactions today 92K, 7.5K, 12.37K and finishing 18k all of which sent the share price lower on a day the share price should have gone higher. Is this short selling on market and covering off market, pretty suspect to me?

Those cross sections shown today, some very high grades with very little below 1%.

Most on here keep thinking of 3MTA, my belief is about the time the first ore goes through the mill the plant will possibly be the 5.7 MTA, a few permissions required of course, but I don't think thats a problem.

Now they are saying high grade for the first four years, now that's very interesting because is that based on the information the recent cross trench dug across the deposit. My gut feeling is it may not be. That bulge may have an extra year ore in it.

We can do all the back of envelope calculations we want to but the fact remains there are some very high grade blocks shown in those cross sections which means that we don't have a clue.

I really worry about this shorting on market and covering off market, has anyone ever heard of the expression organised crime. To me it is pretty obvious what is happening and the reason the authorities are doing nothing! Those in charge of the law, are afraid of implementing the law, because some sympathetic duck whit made a law that enabled certain people to legally steal our money giving them the tools to jail anyone accusing them of doing it.

It is obvious we are being set up for a low ball TO and if you can't see that you are pretty dumb. The mathematics are pretty simple, it is cheaper to keep the share price low, than slowly gather shares on the marketplace. In the end people give up. It is possible the manipulation in the background is costing those doing it very little.

Guys join max in screaming from the rooftops. Whats the point in holding the shares for say five years if the company gets taken over for peanuts. Go read the CDU trading report and see if you can come up with an alternative view.

It's one thing to feel sorry when people are poorely treated but it's another thing to make them a protected species (like Koala bears) and allow them to steal our money. Wakey, wakey, guys!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.