IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

pre-open, page-24

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Front runner you are also suggesting that it is possible to manipulate price, but I am not convinced its that easy or even possible to do

I agree with keeping the shares in the hands of the sophisticates but here is the rub. Since the sophisticates don't sell, the share price is essentially set by us "the home investor". If we sell, we drive the price down causing future cap raisings at a lower price hence more shares. Lots of good announcements will cause "the home investor" to buy thus raising the price.

If the stock is at 20 cents, you only need half the share issue number to get the same coin as if a stock is at 10cents. That's why it's important to keep us happy with a ton of regular positive announcements that don't contain nebulous comments which leave things open to hyperbole or conjecture.

The home investor is hard to impress, that's why lots of announcements and good marketing to the home investor is vital to moving the price higher after all we are essentially setting the price.

Keep the pressure on the lab and work out an announcement strategy to get the share on people's radar as an excellent risk reward investment option.

We had excellent technicals yesterday. Folks need to realise that a small 5000 investment at these prices may end up in the purchase of a small boat in 18 months.

In summary, IDC, as John Howard would say, " look after the little people", and that's not referring to people under 5 foot!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.