SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

pre open, page-24

1. 287 Posts.
    Well, nothing much to say. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that a Voisey's Bay result is no longer just a distant possibility. SIR brought 4 drill rigs to follow up on the initial intersection - one of which is to test the eye of the gravity anomaly that led to the initial Bollinger discovery. Let's just say kkevinkk is not far off the mark.

And I agree with Ette, I reckon they could even take this into production (obviously I still await assays, but knowing the geology, should be pretty consistent with what we've seen at Nova). Given the proximity of Bollinger to Nova, the economics on this project is now starting to become a joke... in a very funny (laughing to the bank) kind of way.

On the effect of entry into the ASX 200, I reckon it will have minimal impact. Mandate selling into Passive Funds, I reckon will simply net out. The focus should be on the Nickel.

So at the last TH, I said we will be above $3 within a week. So where now... volume's drying, and holders are holding. The economics make sense, and valued on a deposit basis, it still looks cheap. Above $4.5 within 2 weeks. It's time to become a billion dollar company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.