CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pre-open, page-22

1. 54 Posts.
    Sorry not posted for a while, been watching but too busy to post. Today I noticed the Koreans?, Chinese?, Japanese?. Also noticed the Sinosteel? name (could also be nikkosteel) but not so sure if its Sinosteel. I would imagine seeing they are the EPC contractor that they would be assisting with CDU. More likely Chinese but cant tell for sure.

As for the theory of too much information I would suggest that if the message is "sensitive" then it should be released. This drilling allows the big guys to keep tabs on the resource as most of the analysts keep putting this info into their modelling of mining companies to keep abreast of the probable upgrade. Most of the big guys would be able to give the resource update as quick as the company could. One thing is for sure, its going to be bigger than the last one, just how big is anyone's guess. The update of info is welcomed by the analysts and the majors, but not so important for the punter. CDU in my opinion keeps shareholders up dated as often as possible and they have done since I have been following the Rocklands story.. I reckon that all companies should keep shareholders as updated as CDU. I have some investments in some others and lucky to hear from them from quarter to quarter. Even SFR has stopped giving info. Probably no good info to give other than to ask the bank to go easy on them.

I want as much info as a company can give, even if its not sensitive I don't want to feel like a mushroom investor. I certainly don't think that of CDU. I feel very informed and glad about that. Although can understand the non holders not liking it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.