PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

pre open, page-75

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Seems no one does want out."

Don't be so sure patprice.

What you have to consider is, that there is no one willing to buy them at this price either, otherwise the sp would be a hell of a lot higher than being at these current levels.

I am sure that you would have noticed what a bit of demand did to our share price not so long ago when it jumped up to about 12 or 13 cents, which was only short lived.

Could it have been just an attempt at a Pump And Dump.?? I don't know, you can tell me. But, all I know, is that when it reached about 13 cents, I tried to download a few not at 13 cents but a 12 or 12.5 cents (just close to 150k shares) and, as soon as my order appeared on the screen, a very very very small bait took place and the sp quickly headed South from then on.
    I don't know about you but, for me that says, and proves a plenty.

We are practically become illiquid now Patprice and, if one would want to sell, the sp would head South and to some really lows.
    That is the reality of it all and we have to face it. Period!!!

Besides, I am sure that there would be many here that are so deep in the brown mud with the money they invested in here, that are thinking that a little more pain and suffering and a little more crap, will not be of much pain anymore. I am willing and open to admit to the whole Forum, that I am one of them.

IMHO, the ones that are coming up with blue skies postings, are the ones that have loaded up like hell when the price headed to the current lows and even lower still. But you can DYOR on that!!

I am glad that I am not making, nor expecting to be making, a living out of investing in PLV shares.

To me, any money invested in the sharemarket is like gambling money with the horses. The difference between the two of them is that there is more risk in investing with a young mining company than with gambling in the horse races. Reason being that while in the horses you have to try to beat the odds while having to race with 8 or 10 or even 14 horse in a race to prove how good your bet is, in a developing and young mining company you have to try and win against the whole World.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.