PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Patprice,As you have said mate, the turnover is dreadfully...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Patprice,

As you have said mate, the turnover is dreadfully low. I would call that becoming illiquid where, if you were wanting to sell out, chances are that you would be looking at an ever lowering/reducing price until you sold out altogether. Like you, I have been a little too silly and held on and on in the hope that things would turn out better, but they didn't. And now we will have to groan and bear it.
    The first thing that we should have taken full notice of, was when the Chinese did the first backwards somersault in front of us, but we didn't. And that's tuff now.

Anyway, like you've said, let's wait for the drilling to start and see what we can find. But, IMHO we will need more than some good drilling results to get us moving and out of the brown mud that we are currently in. We have to start producing on a larger scale (At least 3 shipments per month IMHO), and the Board and Management have to realise that we are not a RIO TINTO either and start cutting back on the fat that is around the Administration costs,.....and building. That amount that we are spending, for a company the size of ours, is ridiculous to say the least. Unless I have got it all wrong, with the income that we are making from the sale of iron ore, we aren't even covering those costs for God's Sake. WTH!!!

And finally, if we are to have an improving share price, we will have to stop the share printing press in the basement of HO from working altogether because, the more shares that are printed, and located, the lesser our shares will be worth.

To me it is a little like our Politicians that are selling everything they can lay their hands on to keep themselves in the job (IN GOVERNMENT), but, what is going to happen when we will have nothing else to sell.??? I suppose they won't have to care anymore because they will have their tax free super and the freebies benefits to enjoy from there on, forever and a day. The point is, that we are the ones that have voted them in in the first place.

Sad really.

Anyway mate, have a good day.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.