PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Cold and wet in Hobart this morning...."Hi Patprice,Lucky sod...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Cold and wet in Hobart this morning...."

Hi Patprice,

Lucky sod you are. We are still in very dry conditions here. But....our day in the sun will come and we will get our share of rain as well.
    As we say here in the Country, For every day that goes without rain, it is one day closer to rain. Period!!!

And yes my friend, I remember vividly when the Geo left the scene altogether, and started posting, (only for a short while though), in the HC threads at the time.

And another one of those yes, goes with Satori which appears that he has gone a little quite of late. Maybe he has been dished out too much of that brown mud over the last couple of years.

There is no doubt in my mind though, that, if we are to survive, we have to start by pulling the finger out of the rear end, and start doing something in cutting back some of the overburden fat that we are displaying, (A CASE OF SOME SERIOUS OBESITY THERE IMHO).
    After all, we have contractors doing most of the work, if not all of it, and we are spending that kind of money and continue spending it like there is no tomorrow. And when we are looking like the cash is running a little low, the shares printing press, is quickly set in motion once again.

It happened that I just was going through some of the CDU threads in the HC Forum, and guess what. Even them (CDU that is) have only spent $498k dollars in Administration expenses for the whole quarter. A far cry from what we are spending. And CDU has a hell of a lot going on at present with the mine development/construction as well. And they are a company with a Market Cap in excess of $400 mill dollars.

In contrast we, with a market cap of about $20mill dollars, we are spending close to a quarter of that amount in one single quarter. WTH!!!!

Cheers
    buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.