WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Pre Open, page-70

1. 1,372 Posts.
    1S1

" but when I made comments about the lack of revenue details and the fact that such revenue could be like just a few cents to 10 cents a wand "

Have you got any proof or confirmation for your statement ??????? No wonder you get shot down by posters.

"I think I know a fair bit about this company and have been to many AGM's over the years"

If you know so much about this company........you do realize this is a CASH report and NOT a revenue report and this report only covers as to end of December.

" but where is the detail on such revenue such as royalties or a amount per unit sold?."

That is for P&G to know .........and for you to find out. In other words trade secrets!!!! Would you be happy if Glyn does forward projections about how many units have sold and royalties were received based on one country and for one month only. The day I read speculation on future earnings is the day I cash out big time.

I get the feeling you attended the AGM for the TimTams and were not actually listening to what has been discussed .

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.