NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Pre -Open, page-30

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No the it is sad to see people slander their investments... If norwest is worthless surely taking .2c is better than taking nothing... There is no evidence to withhold a valueless company... The market can be wrong only in the short term... Most of the oil market is without cash reserves and revenues to support the new oil market, but most of oil companies value is held with asset values in 2p or resources... Norwest has a lot more going for it than the bottom edge of the oil market like BaS, Lko, meo, Uil, Tex, uoc, buy, bur, rrs, Grv, lio, key, Nge, OEl, ndo, Whn the list goes on.. And I bet if you look at them their mcaps are substantially higher...
    Perth BaS gas does work at a profit this region is one of the few regions that is relatively separate from world oil markets... One can see increased investment into Perth as a given from here...
    Norwest was all arrowsmith and some uk but the market has been slow to catch up on nwe's maturing forward coming projects... The market has been slow to pick up on our peers assets but this last week had seen a clear shift in value for awe...
    Mate,
    This will be no miracle... The only miracle will be getting you back onboard...
    It's no worries this has been way cooked and a new norwest will come out of this...
    Tbe.... To be or not to be.... You not I think....
    Hey this might not all work out... I just think it does... And it will take not much news at all to get this bagging up..
    Catch you buzz...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.