HGO 0.00% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Webzone10, I trade occassionally now but in big volumes. Not...

1. 192 Posts.
    Webzone10, I trade occassionally now but in big volumes. Not until 5 years ago, it was about 4 times daily. Nothing to show at the end of financial year. The brokers got rich though.

But I watch the trading patterns on the net like a hawk and I guarentee anyone will be able to predict the intentions of alot of short term traders after some time. Make full use of the net, I do. Rule number one, never show your sore thumb. The day traders usually make that big mistake. When I start dealing in a particular share and holding a large volume, I will be able to do the dealings more easy my way. If I want to get rid of even 100,000 shares, I will do that in a few lots. Rule 2, never buy if you can't afford to sit if you get caught. Most important of all, don't fall in love of any shares you own. Use you head and not your heart. Know when to stay and when to run. Because my entry price for HGO is low, I intend to cash in once it reaches the 80s but not all as I myself hold an extra large amount of it. That's why I deal in large volume now - sell part of it and hope for more with the remainder.

Good day at the market for the rest of my portfolio but HGO rather disappoints. Never mind, I have been waiting so long and like I said before, if it hit 75 cents by year end it would have triple the s.p. since the startof the year.

I can feel good times coming. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.