FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Yes I agree Beagle but there can be no value in the share price...

1. 63 Posts.
    Yes I agree Beagle but there can be no value in the share price for the nickel at the moment...its just not possible given the current market cap.

Not sure what Nepean is worth in its current phase but a fully refurbished nickel sulphide underground mine with no deep or modern exploration would arguable be worth the 5 cents the share price is at now....even at the current nickel price.

I know we have to be mindful of the economics with regards to the nickel price but international demand for nickel will in my opinion grow later this year (from both the Chinese and India) and any price above $20k US a tonne will make Nepean attractive to not only FML but other Nickel producers.....more so those with their own concentrators to feed.

You look at the Mincors and Western Areas and what they have done in the past 5 years. With the 30kms of strike length on under/nil explored ground known for hosting Nickel Sulphide deposits, why couldn’t FML be the next Western Areas with new deposits being discovered along strike from Nepean????

It really is worth having a look at what has occurred with regards to exploration and new discoveries for Western Areas and then compare that to the potential of the Nepean deposit and further, to the ground held by Focus along strike of Nepean.

Nepean and adjoining ground is strikingly similar (not by way of tonnes and grade but geologically) and augers well for Nepean...I’m sure Zooma is correct in saying that there will be companies out there looking at the progress of Nepean in the next 12 months or so as this is the last deep nickel sulphide mine to have no deep exploration and they all know that nearly every single other historic nickel sulphide mine has found the higher grade mineralisation source underneath.

These companies are literally killing the pig and have made their fortunes so why couldn’t we?

I guess the beauty of Focus is that they will not have to rely on one commodity in the longer term...both the Nickel and Gold will stand up financially in their own right so unlike those mining entities with all their eggs in one basket, FML are strategically future proofing themselves through diversification.

Can I say it again.......patience is a virtue??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.