HGO 0.00% 5.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

pre open, page-6

1. 192 Posts.
    G'day Hardmano and everyone

That's not only staggering good results but if proved up by drilling, the sky is the limit. This is not the first time that DA has the privilege of ann. this sort of results. About 2 years ago, the rock chip results of CAS was even better but unfortunately the drilling didn't result in the pot of gold. I made quite alot of money based on that initial results in CAS and sold half of my holding. I still kept the remaining half in the hope of something good from the jungles of Brazil

I have plenty of faith in DA and now we all know why HGO sold out of ESG. Obviously, these guys know what they are doing. I am extremely excited agout this initial results and hopefully the drilling confirms this. Can anyone imagine what will happen to HGO's s.p. if the drilling proves up just half the assay? DYOR and you will see that most gold/copper producers are making big bucks with hardly a fraction of the assay ann. by HGO this morning.

Just on an unrelated matter. Corpulus ant also bought into CAS last year around the same time as they bought into HGO. DA is also in the board of CAS. Quite an interesting play I would say as CAS has been slowly picking up since their buy-in. Have a look at the market depth.

Good luck to all and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.