LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Omgwen, regardless ,these scenarios, most likely represent a...

1. 499 Posts.
    Omgwen, regardless ,these scenarios, most likely represent a further 3Mth delay to ordinary HC readers/ holders expectations.
    My question is ,if it was publicly known, why didnt you( or NC for that matter) be more clear to us on this time frame issue over the many contributions you have made on this subject?
    If we were told earlier that the expectation was to be 7mths and not 2-3mths ,we would have accepted it as being what it is/takes.Now ,this revelation will be seen by many longterm holders as more bad news, when as you say it was always the realistic expectation.

In my view you could have done holders a service by not allowing their expecations to be so elevated time wise by presenting your fuller knowledge in a balanced fashion.

I understand that ,at the end of the day the fundamentals of the LYC story will predominate and the ending will be good .
    We are allways quick to condemn those downrampers acting on behalf of the Instos Shorters for publishing their pessimistic views, but,I thank these guys for adding balance to the information published.
    Otherwise we are resigned to hearing only the sugar coated versions yourself and NC like to place out there.

Hope you take this as constructive critcism as I am generally supportive of your motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.