A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

pre-order for single day event, page-83

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    A2M infant formula was launched in June 2015. It was only a matter of months before we were discussing supply shortages here on the forum.

The balance of supply against demand is a common problem faced by many producer companies. Particularly those with longish lead times such as infant formula which also has a medium shelf life to add to the challenge.

Many of the earlier posts have identified the major bottlenecks. Herd conversion or creation as well as manufacturing. A third issue is demand forecasting which is a difficult task which is made harder if you have a brand growing quickly.

While scarcity of product is all well & good to create a premium feel around our infant formula. Babies in the main crave consistency in their feed. Empty shelves can lead to years of lost sales if a family haven’t been able to even consider A2 as a choice.

I remain confident A2M is aware of the issues & only question I have is how effective they are in resolving them. Perhaps the AGM can provide some answers.

Good to see indications of strong Singles Day sales. Thanks to those providing their observations.
    Last edited by lightning70: 11/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.