CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Pre Scoping Study and General Thoughts

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

I think BB will announce the SS earlier than expected, as I’m sure he would want to display it during his presentation in the USA on the 24th. I think the market is also in for a complete shock, just like we were surprised when he announced the JORC. With doing all the calculations, I’m sure a reasonable deduction can be made that this largest cobalt mining resource outside the DRC will be profitable. 

Together with the skyTEM results due this or next week, I think we’re also in for a surprise for the rise in SP, both pre-SS and post-SS. Hopefully @phuket guy is kind enough to give a prize to someone that accurately predicts the SP (post-SS) like he did with the JORC

IMHO the only logical, deductible, rational and reasonable decision that can be made is to not only hold NOW given the rise of SP that will eventuate in anticipation of the SS, but also hold post-SS given the likelihood of a JV/Buyout. Looking forward when BB attracts interest from the global sector after he presents the SS in Europe. 

Yes, other cobalt plays have not been exceptional, but if anyone can do it, it has to be Brendan. 

So keeping this in mind, interesting in hearing predictions of SP on the closing day of post-SS 

All comments made IMHO, blah blah blah

Last edited by Chrissyw0w: 09/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.42K 947.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7183605 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6947610 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.