MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

Pre Takeoff !

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    What we have been seeing in the last 10 days trading is a combination of TWO things.

1. As the stocks daily turnover has increased to 20 mill+, we are slowly seeing the traders come in to buy in lots of 2,3 & 5 million looking for the quick flip for 0.1 c. When the daily volume increases to 50 mill+ we will see this trading effect become more prominent.

2. Some of the stale holders who are basically non believers (for whatever reason) are happy to exit the stock at a price that is 50-75% above the recent lows. There are plenty of new buyers coming on board at 0.7 c. The stock does not stay offered at 0.7c for very long. As the sellers at 0.7c dry up or the buyers at 0.7 become impatient, we will see the stock 0.8c bid. This should happen by the end of this week.

There are many buyers around who are sitting on their hands, unwilling to pay 0.8c for stock. Why pay 60% more NOW than a few weeks ago when you could've bought TENS of millions at 0.5c !

The question that any investor should ask themselves is "what is the potential target price for MED in the next 6-12 months ?".
    As per my previous posts, my belief is that if everything goes according to plan we could easily see a MC of $400 mill+ which translates to a share price of 10 cents+.

If I am correct, it makes no difference if you pay 0.7c or 0.8c.

All shareholders are eagerly awaiting an UPDATE on how things are progressing out on the field.
    I am hopeful that we get an update in the next week.
    Based on the company's previous track record, I am not overly confident about my previous comment.

The SP talks and in absence of any releases by the company, I am quite surprised that the share price is at the 0.7/0.8 level.
    Technically speaking, on a break of 0.8c on volume (50mill+) we should see a quick run-up to the 1.2 cent level.

In relation to the MEDOBs, as the top 20 hold more than 90% of the options on issue, which leaves less than 60 mill in the hands of other holders, I doubt that we will see the volume pick up & the spread with the ords widen until we get to above the 3 cent level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.