FAR 5.15% 51.0¢ far limited

I don't know why you are going round the same old chestnut, they...

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I don't know why you are going round the same old chestnut, they have already announced oil shows. They don't need to announce anything else, so won't. It's a clever game, Far was used to announce the oil shows early on so that the partners can all keep their hands close to their chest. If they have found more oil at TD I don't think they are obliged to say more than they have already, while they test what they have. If they found more oil and it's commercial they will be negotiating next steps right now and won't want to say anything to the market till negotiations are settled. If this is the case it's perfectly acceptable to wait to the end of the month.
    If it was a duster, they would have said so by now as there is no advantage in keeping that a secrete, they also would have moved to the second drill by now.
    the fact that they haven't announced a duster and are still at FAN1 is very positive IMHO.
    Patience and nerve is required in the midst of all the manipulation. Keep your eye on the prize, in two or three weeks we will probably know and have a farm in in L6 at the same time. Hopefully they will announce both at once and it will well and truly rocket.
    Giddy up FAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.