BML 0.00% 13.0¢ boab metals limited

Precious Metal Dividends will Boab Metals differentiate and pay a silver dividend when in production ?, page-23

1. 1,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    I spoke with Simon and the priority is to get into production first and then pay off all project debt before dividends are considered. Silver dividends would be a tricky exercise because the concentrate will likely be shipped to China for the bulk of it and there would need to be concentrate being processed in Australia for any chance of getting silver back from the refiner for shareholders distribution. The companies priority is to get into production first and foremost and expansion opportunities may take priority over dividends in the initial years of production, adding value to the company by way of an increasing share price through successful production and ongoing expansion of resources is the primary focus of the company at this stage of the development cycle.
    In the event that the silver price moonshoots and we are earning windfall profits I would expect the company would look more closely at dividends at that time and if silver is in extreme demand and everyone is clambering for it one would like to think the company would consider the benefits to shareholders of being able to give priority access to some of the companies silver production through ownership of shares in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $95.45K 717.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35179 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 194051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.